Thursday, Feb 23th – Booth Setup and Move in: 1pm - 9pm.
Friday, Feb 24th – Show Hours: 12pm-9pm
Saturday, Feb 25th – Hall open at 7:30 am
Show Hours: 9am-8pm
Move Out: 8:15pm-10:30pm (Saturday night)
*Bulk Prices are available for 20x20 and larger.
**Giveaway product may not be apparel unless Vendor's business is apparel related.
Apparel may be contributed as prizes but will not be counted as part of Booth Cost. For Bulk Pricing, Giveaway amount per 10x10 is adjusted. Discounts are applied to the cash portion of payment.
Payments: 50% Payment due at registration, floor space will not be reserved without 50% down. Payment in full is due by Jan 7th. No refunds after Jan 15th.
***Vendor is required to have event insurance with SLOREX listed as additionally insured. Most times this is easily acquired from your business insurance agent.
Floor Plan: The Floor Plan is available under the Event section at SLOREX.com and is frequently updated. From the webpage please select a minimum of two booth locations indicating your preferred location in order of preference. (First come first serve)
Booth sizes: Booths are available in 10x10 increments. Pricing levels are Regular, Plus and Premium.
Large Display Areas can be arranged. Vehicles are allowed in booths. Dividers are pipe and drape. 8ft at the back and 3ft between booths. Larger booth sizes may be harder to fit in as the event fills up. Sign up early!
Booth: Booths come with only pipe and drape. Tables, chairs and carpet are the responsibility of the Vendor. Vehicles are allowed in the booths if it can fit completely inside the booth.
Electrical/Carpet Needs: The Decorator will contact all vendors prior to the event to assess your needs.
Must be ordered one week prior to event Move In Date.
Event Rules & Safety:
• No open flame or spark, except where permit has been issued.
• Vehicles must have less than 5 gallons or 1/4 tank of fuel, whichever is less.
• Vehicles will not be allowed to move in/out during event hours, please plan accordingly.
• Sticker handouts are not allowed by Mountain America Expo. If stickers are found stuck on the premises the vendor will be charged a $150 cleanup fee per sticker. Vinyl window stickers are fine.
• Parking of empty trailers are allowed in the Expo Center visitor parking lot during move in. Vendor trailers should use the North parking lot during the show to make room for patron parking in the West lot.
• Displays must be safe and follow Expo Center's Safety Rules.
8th Annual Salt Lake Off-Road & Outdoor Expo. Salt Lake's place to come find all that's new and different in the Off-Road world. We welcome all vendors with products and services related to enjoying the great outdoors and our passion of dirt trails whether on four wheels or two.
8th Annual Salt Lake Off-Road & Outdoor Expo
9575 State Street