Media and Press Application
Media Terms and Guidelines
MEDIA RULES, REGULATIONS & GUIDELINES
- Press Registration for Lionsgates Con™ will close on Friday, May 31, 2019 at 11:59PM . There will be NO on-site Press Registration at Lionsgates Con 2019.
If you applied for a Press Badge for Lionsgates Con 2019 this year, you
will hear back from Lionsgates Comic Convention™ by Friday, MAy 31, 2019.
press are provided with complimentary press badges, which are valid for
entry to all unticketed events held at Lionsgates Con ® Veneto Italy™.
- Your press badge allows access as long as space is permitting.
- Your press badge does not allow early access, special access, or guaranteed seating.
- Your press badge does not allow you to cut lines.
press badges are extended as a courtesy of Lionsgates Enterprises Italy™. Each is issued individually and is non-transferable. You
may not transfer or sell your Lionsgates Enterprises Italy™ press
badge, and any individuals conducting such behavior will be disqualified
from press badges at future Lionsgates Enterprises Italy™ events.
- There is a
limited supply of press credentials for this event. Credentials are
issued on a first come, first serve basis. Once all available
credentials are issued there will be NO more press passes available or
Press/Media Registrations are subject to approval. You will be notified
within the date range based on the date you submitted your registration
if you have been approved for a press badge. If your registration is NOT
approved, you will be notified. If you have been approved, additional
information regarding the press room and badge distribution will be
provided in your confirmation email.
- We highly recommend that you apply
early as there is a chance that we will reach maximum capacity for
press badges to Lionsgates Con 2019 prior to the deadline. Once all Press
Badges are allocated, no more will be released.
- Inappropriate or offensive behavior will result in the loss of press passes for this show and all shows moving forward.
credentials can be picked up on site near the east entrance of the
convention center (enter from West Temple). Press credentials are good
for both days of the event. If you are approved for a press badge, a
separate email will be sent to you with more information on times and
days to pick up your credentials.
- There is a press room on site. It is room number Press AB.
Media are welcome to use this room for interviews and other media
related activities. The press room is for credentialed media members
only. Please do not allow non-credentialed friends and family into the
press room. The press room has tables, chairs, and power outlets to
plug in and work from and charge cell phone batteries. Water will also
be provided to credentialed media.
- During the show while celebrities are signing autographs, media should ask the celebrities’ handlers for interview opportunities.
Some celebrities are open to interviews while they interact with fans,
while others are not open to any on-site interviews. It’s on a strictly
case-by-case basis. Please let the nearest Celebrity Row Lionsgates Enterprises Italy™ volunteer know you would like to request an
interview, and ask them to point out the appropriate celebrity
handler/agent to approach to get permission. If the volunteer has been
given a directive by celebrity guest reps and handlers not to allow
press to approach the table, this directive is final. Failure to respect
these wishes may lead to loss of press credentials for this convention
and possibly future conventions.
- Media will not be allowed in the celebrity green rooms.
- Media will have access to all public rooms
- Media will
be admitted into panels as general admission as long as room capacity
allows. There will not be a designated press entrance for panels, so
please make your plans accordingly.
- Media can
take photos or video during panels on a case by case basis. We ask that
you be courteous of attendees while taking video or photos and avoid
standing in front of other fans that are in attendance. Individual
celebrities and agents have the right to deny photos and video during
panels. If a celebrity or agent makes this request a Lionsgates Enterprises Italy™ volunteer or staff member will notify you on site.
Failure to comply with these requests may result in a loss of press
- For other panels in other rooms, the media is welcome to record audio and video.
- Power outlets at Lionsgates Enterprises Italy™ 2019 are three-pronged.
- Media is responsible for its own parking during Lionsgates Enterprises Italy™