Media and Press Application
Media Terms and Guidelines
Outside Media Terms and Guidelines
ConnectiCon XIX (July 14th-17th, 2022)
Thank you for your interest in this year's ConnectiCon! To continue to provide a high-quality service for you and your audience, we STRONGLY ENCOURAGE you to help us by maintaining the following guidelines:
Guest of Honor Interviews
- ANY and ALL SUBMISSIONS for private interviews will be processed based on the availability of each Guest. If your team wishes to conduct a private interview, you must identify up to THREE (3) Guests your team wishes to interview in advance, highest to lowest priority in the Comments or Plans for Coverage section . NO SUBMISSIONS PAST June 20TH WILL BE CONSIDERED!!
- Pre-Con interviews are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED and will be recommended before any approved interviews DURING the convention.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ON-SITE INTERVIEWS WILL TAKE PLACE DURING THE CONVENTION WITHOUT PREVIOUS APPROVAL! This helps our Guests and Guest Relations Staff stay on time and not feel overwhelmed.
- You will be privately contacted if your request has been approved/denied.
- We recommend that throughout the weekend, you to upload all materials into the Press Room computer.
- We recommend that you attend at least ONE (1) Press Conference.
- All conferences will take place each day before the convention opens. Time/Place: TBD. It is encouraged that you attend as many as you can as it makes both our Guests and yourself look good.
We also recommend that you check out the Convivial Fest (A collaboration between our convention and Hartford's upscale Venues.) When the doors close each evening, ConnectiCon's NIGHTLIFE is booming throughout Downtown Hartford.
Should you have any questions regarding the application process, feel free to email email@example.com and we'll get back to you in a timely manner.
Please visit ConnectiCon.org or connecticon convention on facebook for the latest upcoming Guests and events to share with your audience.
We constantly update our website and social media pages to provide the latest lists of Guests