Media and Press Application
Media Terms and Guidelines
YOUR MEDIA CREDENTIAL DOES NOT ALLOW:
- Early or special access to the event
- Special access to any programming event, including media guest panels.
- Guaranteed seating
- Free access to any events requiring an additional ticket
- Cutting lines
As a media representative of WhedonCon, you must follow all Convention Policies, including security and prop policies.
- Please respect the right of attendees, staff, and guests to decline photos, videos, and/or interviews.
- Arrive at least 10-15 minutes early for any scheduled press conference invitations and/or interview appointments.
- Commercial photography is NOT allowed on the hotel property without a vendor’s license and written permission from Fandom Charities Inc.
- Media credential holders should not approach any media guests at their table or during their panel unless having purchased an autograph or photo op session. You are welcome to have your items signed, meet the guest, or have your photo taken with them, but under no circumstances should you approach them to ask for an interview or publicity photo at their table.
- Inappropriate, offensive, or drunk and belligerent behavior is not allowed.
- Media will be admitted into panels as part of general admission as room capacity allows. There will be no designated entrances or spaces for media at panels. Please arrive early to ensure entrance to popular panels.
- Video recordings and flash photography are NOT allowed in any panel rooms.
- All media coverage of WhedonCon should be submitted to Press@WhedonCon.com upon publication.
- Complimentary media credentials are valid for general admission entry for all days of the event. There is no VIP access.
Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions will result in revocation of media credentials for current and all future Fandom Charities Inc. events.
ALL DECISIONS ARE FINAL
Fandom Charities Inc. reserves the right to approve or deny any application for any reason. Please make sure your application is complete with any and all information that will help the WhedonCon PR team to make an informed decision. Once the decision is made, it cannot be appealed. Incomplete applications will automatically be denied.