Media and Press Application
Media Terms and Guidelines
Media Rules, Regulations and Guidelines
- Press Registration for The Great Philadelphia Comic Con! will close on [April 1, 2019] at 11:59 PM EST. There will be NO on-site Press Registration at The Great Philadelphia Comic Con!. If you applied for a Press Badge, you will hear back from The Great Philadelphia Comic Con! no later than [April 7, 2019.]
- Approved Press are provided with complimentary Press Badges, which are valid for General Admission entry to all events held at The Great Philadelphia Comic Con!
- Your Press Badge allows General Admission access as long as space is permitting.
- Your Press Badge does not allow early access, special access, or guaranteed seating at panels.
- Your Press Badge does not allow you to cut lines.
- Complimentary Press Badges are extended as a courtesy of The Great Philadelphia Comic Con! Each is issued individually and is non-transferable. You may not transfer or sell your The Great Philadelphia Comic Con! Press Badge, and any individuals conducting such behavior will be disqualified from Press Badges at future The Great Philadelphia Comic Con! or our parent company Great Convention, LLC Events.
- There is a limited supply of press credentials for this event. Credentials are issued on a first come, first serve basis. Once all available credentials are issued there will be NO more press passes available or issued.
- All Press/Media Registrations are subject to approval. You will be notified within the date range based on the date your submitted your registration if you have been approved for a Press Badge. If your registration is NOT approved, you will be notified and may be asked to submit additional credentials. If you have been approved, additional information regarding the Press Room and Badge distribution will be provided in your confirmation email.
- We highly recommend that you apply early as there is a chance that we will reach maximum capacity for Press Badges to The Great Philadelphia Comic Con! 2019 prior to the deadline. Once all Press Badges are allocated, no more will be released.
- Inappropriate or offensive behavior will result in the loss of press passes for this show and all shows moving forward.
- Press credentials can be picked up on site at the main entrance of the expo center, utilize the VIP line as our staff will be prepared for you there. Press credentials are good for all three days of the event.
- Advanced media interview requests should be sent to Kat@PhiladelphiaComicCon.com. The Great Philadelphia Comic Con! cannot guarantee all requests will be met, but all attempts will be made. Some interviews cannot be scheduled prior to the show.
- During the show while celebrities are signing autographs, media should ask the celebrities' agents for interview opportunities. Some celebrities are open to interviews while they interact with fans; others are not open to any on-site interviews. It's on a strictly case-by-case basis. Please let the nearest celebrity row volunteer know you would like to request an interview and ask them to point out the appropriate celebrity handler/agent to approach to get permission. If the volunteer has been given a directive by celebrity guest reps and handlers not to allow press to approach the table this directive is final. Failure to respect these wishes may lead to loss of press credentials for this convention and possibly future conventions.