A fun costume contest for kids 13 and under to walk the catwalk among peers. They can enter homemade or store bought costumes and showcase their favorite character! Pre-registration required at Booth #625
HOW IT WORKS:
A special costume contest just for Kids! Open to all ages 13 and under. This contest will be “Runway” style. There will be no pre-judging. Contestants can enter in store bought or home made costumes. Click here to complete the Kids Costume Competition entry form. Scroll down to read information, rules, and regulations.
Awards will be given for the following Categories:
(Additional awards may be created at the Judges’ discretion)
* Best in Show
* Best Individual (under 5 years old)
* Best Individual (5 – 9 years old)
* Best Individual (10 – 13 years old)
* Best Group
* Judges Awards x3.
1. One entry per person. No separate entries from the same person.
2. This contest is only open to children 13 years or younger. Parents may walk the stage with their children.
3. There is a limit of 50 entries.
4. All costumes must come from an established cartoon, comic book, anime, video game, manga, novel, or movie.
5. All contestants must fill out the entry form
6. No harmful or potentially harmful materials will be allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: water, cigarettes, flames, fireworks, silly string, and any other substance that can be fired, launched, or dripped.
What to expect at the contest:
When you first arrive at the show, there will be a COSPLAY BOOTH located at Booth #TBA in the Main Exhibition Hall. This is where all questions regarding the competition can be answered, and where you will need to go to sign up and/or check in.
Who can enter?
All attendees who have an event badge or wristband can enter this contest. Participants can enter as individuals or in groups (up to 10 per group).
How do I sign up for the contest? There are two ways to register for the competition
(1) Register Online. This is the most preferred method. Click here to complete the Kids Costume Competition entry form. You will receive an email confirmation with your contestant #. When you get to the show, you will need to sign in at the COSPLAY BOOTH, located at Booth #TBA, where you will be given further instructions.
(2) Register at the convention. Participants will be able to sign up for the contest at the COSPLAY BOOTH, located at Booth #TBA, located in the Main Exhibition Hall. Fill out and return the entry form to the registration table. You will be given a contestant # and further information.
(3) Register at the contest. Show up to the contest at least 30 minutes before it starts to check in and get registered.
All entrants must show up 30 minutes prior to the competition for roll call in the Main Events room.
Click here to complete the Kids Costume Competition entry form.
All entries will be contacted back via email with a contestant # and check-in info.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com