Schedule Submission Form
All fields are required.
Do you have an interesting idea for a panel, performance, or activity at Dallas Fan Fest 2023! Then, we want
to hear from YOU! This form is for individuals and groups that are interested in
organizing and presenting/performing at this year's show! Whether it's a panel or a concert, a theater act or a game idea, we are excited to include new ideas and programming!
Submitting this form is meant
solely as a programming request to be reviewed by the content team
does not guarantee you a spot in the programming
lineup. Please be aware that we may need to limit the number of panelists
and/or badges per panel. Submissions will close on September 29, 2023.
To facilitate the selection process we ask
that you complete the application in full by providing as much detailed
information as possible. Please note that all panel slots are 45 minutes long
unless otherwise noted.
Please note that only chosen panels will be
Things to know before you apply:
· Submissions are open until September 29, 2023.
· Only accepted submissions will be contacted,
approximately 30 days prior to the event.
· Content must be appropriate for fans of all ages.
· Sessions are 45 minutes in length.
· Retail transactions inside panel rooms will not be permitted.
· Maximum of 6 panelists (including lead/moderator).
· Panel rooms come with a standard AV set up including a projector/screen and 3 - 4 microphones. No additional AV equipment, laptop, or Internet access will be provided. Panelists are not permitted to modify room AV.
· By submitting, you (or someone you designate) agree to present your own session. FAN EXPO cannot provide moderators.
· Show guests cannot attend your session.
· Strictly self-promotional submissions will not be accepted. However, you are invited to purchase a table in Artist Alley or Author Alley to show off what you’ve got!