FAN EXPO Cleveland Fan Panel Submissions
All fields are required.
Are you an expert on a pop culture topic and want to share your knowledge with other fans? Want to meet others with your same interests? Want to create a fan experience at FAN EXPO? Here’s where to give us your pitch!
Things to know before you apply:
· Submissions are open until
February 13, 2023.
Only accepted submissions will be contacted, approximately 30 days prior to event.
· Content must be appropriate for fans of all ages.
· Sessions are 45 minutes in length.
· Retail transactions inside panel rooms will not be permitted.
· Maximum of 6 panelists (including lead/moderator) .
· Panel rooms come with a standard AV set up including a projector/screen and 3 - 4 microphones. No additional AV will be provided. Panelists are not permitted to modify room AV.
· By submitting, you (or someone you designate) agree to present your own session. FAN EXPO cannot provide moderators.
· Show guests cannot attend your session.
· Strictly self-promotional submissions will not be accepted. However, you are invited to purchase a table in Artist Alley or Author Alley to show off what you’ve got!
Type of Panel
Demonstration or Live Performance
Trivia and Games
Gaming or Game Facilitation
Lecture Style Presentation with Audience Question and Answer
Additional Panelist Names
Anything else you think we should know?