MEGACON Orlando 2022 Panel Submissions
All fields are required.
Are you an expert on a pop culture topic and want to share your knowledge with other fans? Want to meet others with your same interests? Want to create a fan experience at FAN EXPO? Here’s where to give us your pitch!
Things to know before you apply:
· Submissions are open until
April 21, 2022.
· Only accepted submissions will be contacted, approximately 30 days prior to event.
· Content must be appropriate for fans of all ages.
· Sessions are 45 minutes in length.
· Retail transactions inside panel rooms will not be permitted.
· Maximum of 6 panelists (including lead/moderator) .
· Panel rooms come with a standard AV set up including a projector/screen and 3 - 4 microphones. No additional AV will be provided. Panelists are not permitted to modify room AV.
· By submitting, you (or someone you designate) agree to present your own session. FAN EXPO cannot provide moderators.
· Show guests cannot attend your session.
· Strictly self-promotional submissions will not be accepted. However, you are invited to purchase a table in Artist Alley or Author Alley to show off what you’ve got!
If you would be interested in volunteering to moderate/interview literary panels that FAN EXPO creates for author guests, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org with your areas of interest and experience.
Authors and Literature
Type of Panel
Demonstration or Live Performance
Lecture Style Presentation with Audience Q N' A
Additional Panelists Names
Anything else you think we should know!