Anime Ohio 2022 Waiting List Application Details
Artist and/or vendor spaces for Anime Ohio 2022 have sold out!
This application is a waiting list for those seeking a space if one should develop (whether it be through the addition of a new spaces or an attendee cancellation). If a spot develops, you will be notified.
Since it's beginning in 2018, Anime Ohio has continued to grow and build with the fans, vendors, and exhibitors of the region. The event returns to continue celebrating Anime fandom to the fans and exhibitors of the Greater Cincinnati area!
Company Name is the name that your space will appear listed in Anime Ohio 2022 app and on the floor map. You must fill out that registration line.
Selling your own art or published book or novel?
Your vivid art and stories brings the characters of our imagination to life. Artists who sketch, paint, write and publish comics, or draw custom sketch art (artists who sketch at the show and take commissions) are all welcome as well as authors who have published a physical, printed book (non-comic) or novel.
Includes: 8 ft table, 2 chairs, 2 exhibitor badges, and an ID sign. Space measures 8 feet wide and 10 feet deep.
Rules: Artists and writers who created the work must be present at the event to sell their work. No walls of prints. No banners or displays over 10 feet tall. No crafted or mass produced merchandise in this space.
Retailers with mass-produced merchandise including collectibles, artists with prints of licensed characters or stories, crafters with hand-crafted items and pieces, and creators that need more space for their display will find room in the standard exhibitor booth.
Includes: 8 ft table, 2 chairs, 2 Exhibitor badges, and an ID sign. Space measure 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep.
Exhibitor Setup Hours:
Friday, June 17, 2022 8am-3pm
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
- The Anime Ohio has created a family and fan friendly atmosphere. We seek to create a show for people of all ages and to make the entire event worth their while. Therefore: No nudity, X-rated or pornographic material is to be displayed.
- Passes supplied to or sold to the purchaser of this space are to be used by the exhibitor only. Passes may not be sold or given to anyone that is not to be in the exhibit space.
- Exhibitors are required to be set-up by start of the event. If you do not show up by start of the event you forfeit your space. No refund will be given and we are then authorized to resell your space.
- Refunds will not be issued for any cancellation of a space that occurs after May 6, 2022. Date holds from any carryover orders from Anime Ohio 2020 affected by the pandemic.
- Exhibitors are to keep all setup and merchandise in place until the show has concluded at 6pm on Saturday. Booths and tables are not to be torn down and/or packed while the show is in progress.
- To the extent permitted by law, you the exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Anime Ohio and its owner(s), its/their officers, directors, agents, volunteers and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, liens, judgments, damages, losses and expenses including reasonable legal fees and costs arising in whole or in part and in any manner from acts, omissions, breach or default of the Anime Ohio, in connection with performance of any work by the Anime Ohio, its officers, directors, agents, employees and subcontractors.
- The venue has an exclusive contract to handle food and beverage. No food and beverage may be brought into the facility.
Note: Electric hookup has to be reserved through the Sharonville Convention Center.
Note: Additional tables and chairs maybe reserved through the decorator or Exhibitor can provide their own.
Note: Internet and wi-fi access has to be reserved through the Sharonville Convention Center.