Anime Ohio 2023 Waiting List Application Details
This is the application for the Waiting List for Anime Ohi0 2023.
Exhibitors interested in joining the list for sold out spaces must complete this form. If and when a spot may open matching their needs, the exhibitor will be contacted.
Now expanding to 3 days of Anime Ohio fun!
Since it's beginning in 2018, Anime Ohio has continued to grow and build with the fans, vendors, and exhibitors of the region. The event returns to continue celebrating Anime fandom to the fans and exhibitors of the Greater Cincinnati area!
Company Name is the name that your space will appear listed in Anime Ohio 2023 exhibitor listing and on the floor map. You must fill out that registration line.
Exhibitor Setup Hours:
Friday, June 23, 2023 8:00am-4:00pm
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
- The Anime Ohio has created a family and fan friendly atmosphere. We seek to create a show for people of all ages and to make the entire event worth their while. Therefore: No nudity, X-rated or pornographic material is to be displayed.
- Passes supplied to or sold to the purchaser of this space are to be used by the exhibitor only. Passes may not be sold or given to anyone that is not to be in the exhibit space.
- Exhibitors are required to be set-up by start of the event. If you do not show up by start of the event you forfeit your space. No refund will be given and we are then authorized to resell your space.
- Refunds will not be issued for any cancellation of a space that occurs after April 28, 2023.
- Exhibitors are to keep all setup and merchandise in place until the show has concluded at 5pm on Sunday. Booths and tables are not to be torn down and/or packed while the show is in progress.
- To the extent permitted by law, you the exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Anime Ohio and its owner(s), its/their officers, directors, agents, volunteers and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, liens, judgments, damages, losses and expenses including reasonable legal fees and costs arising in whole or in part and in any manner from acts, omissions, breach or default of the Anime Ohio, in connection with performance of any work by the Anime Ohio, its officers, directors, agents, employees and subcontractors.
- The venue has an exclusive contract to handle food and beverage. No food and beverage may be brought into the facility.
- The Sharonville Convention Center is undergoing construction with limited space and access. The setup of Anime Ohio is throughout multiple rooms of the facility. The registration does not guarantee any specific room or booth location.
Note: Electric hookup has to be reserved through the Sharonville Convention Center.
Note: Additional tables and chairs maybe reserved through the decorator or Exhibitor can provide their own.
Note: Internet and wi-fi access has to be reserved through the Sharonville Convention Center.