Here is your chance to be a part of C2E2 Artist Alley! Please fill out this registration form completely and fully.
Space is limited and this form will close on January 3 at 5:00 PM CDT. Artist Alley is curated and NOT first-come, first-served; the order that we receive applications does not have an impact on whether you receive a table.
Instructions for obtaining an Artist Alley table:
1. Fill out the following table request form (this is not a contract). Registration will close at 5:00 PM CT on January 3.
2. Please limit your application to one creator submission; we cannot accept applications from publishers or other group submissions.
3. We will contact all artists by 5:00 PM CT on January 19 with the status of their registration.
4. If your request is accepted, you will then be sent a payment link and further details no later than February 23.
All artists who are accepted will be welcome to purchase a full 8’ table and two Artist Alley badges for $475 You must pay in full by February 23 in order to reserve your space, so please plan accordingly.
If accepted into Artist Alley, you agree to all the terms and conditions for participation in the event, which can be found HERE!
*** PLEASE READ THE BELOW RESTRICTIONS CAREFULLY ****
1. All banners/displays must be free standing, single-sided and only a few inches deep.
2. Please make sure that the tops of all banners/ displays are no more than 8ft tall (from the floor) and no more than 6ft wide; please keep in mind that tables are 2.5ft high when measuring your display. This applies to all tables, even if on a corner and/or against a wall/curtain.
3. PLEASE DO NOT ENCROACH ON YOUR NEIGHBORS SPACE ON ANY SIDE INCLUDING BEHIND YOU.
4. Displays on tables can be no more than 4ft high from the top of the table and have to be inward facing; No artwork should face out towards another creator’s table.
5. Displays cannot obstruct the visibility of other artist’s tables; no signage is allowed perpendicular to the table between the table and the rear banner/display. This means you should be able to see both your neighbors and be able to look down the entire aisle and see to the end
6. The sale of unlicensed material is strictly prohibited.
7. All selling artists need to be 18 years of age at minimum
8. All artwork displayed must be PG-13
9. All artwork displayed needs to be the work of a creator who is present at the table; do not display work of a creator who is not at the show.
10. Artist Alley tables are exclusively for use by creators who have artwork or other items directly related to their work for sale at their table (i.e. sketchbooks, prints, comics etc.) and cannot be used primarily for the sale of merchandise such as apparel, t-shirts, pins, charms, buttons, CDs/DVDs or plushies. A few of these items featuring your own artwork are allowed but they must not be the primary focus of your table.
11. The sale of material or artwork produced by tracing or use of artificial intelligence is strictly prohibited.
12. No more than two (2) creators are allowed per full sized table.
13. You may not raise/move or alter your table position.
14. Do not tape any signage to the floor.
15. You can’t bring extra tables to set up behind or next to your table (Even if you are on an end table).
16. Do not write or highlight any signage posted around Artist Alley.
17. No loud music that can be disruptive to your neighbors.
18. No bright lighting that will be intrusive to your neighbors.
ReedPop's mission is to create fun, welcoming, awesome events where fans of all kinds can come together and celebrate in an environment where EVERYONE is safe and accepted. Like everyone else at the show, ReedPop authors, writers, creators, professionals, artists, exhibitors, and panelists are subject to our harassment policy not only as fans, but also during event presentations and while exhibiting. Per the policy, this includes the prohibition of offensive verbal comments in relation to, but not limited to, race, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age and appearance. If you feel your personal beliefs will prevent you from adhering to our policy, do not submit an application.
If accepted to purchase space, you agree to all the terms and conditions for participation in the event which can be found HERE!