Artist Valley Lottery Application Details
The Artist Valley Lottery is a way to provide up-and-coming artists the opportunity to display at Denver Pop Culture Con, May 31 - June 2, 2019, at the Colorado Convention Center. Eligible lottery applicants will be allowed to skip the waitlist and purchase Artist Valley table space at the event. From the list of all eligible lottery applicants, artists will be randomly selected.
The Artist Valley Lottery Application is open until December 14, 2018.
Winners will be notified by December 21, 2018.
Artist Valley Lottery Guidelines:
- The Artist Valley Lottery Application is for new exhibitors who haver never exhibited at Denver Pop Culture Con / Denver Comic Con.
- Exhibitor applications will be chosen at random for space at DPCC 2019.
- If your application was not randomly selected, you will not be put on a wait list.
- If selected from the lottery, the artist cannot share their table.
Artist Valley Info, Rules, and Display Regulations:
- Tables are non-transferable.
- Tables are 6’ x 30”, draped black, and come with two chairs, and one wastebasket.
- Displays may not exceed 8’ from the floor.
- Displays may not be built up around your table and the sides of the tables. Exhibitors in tables can only utilize and build up from behind their table (not on the sides of the tables). Displays shall not obstruct the light, view, or space of others.
- There is 2’ between each table. This is common space. Please be respectful of your neighbor and do not crowd this space.
- There is 3’ of pipe behind between the rows. Do not interfere with this pipe and drape.
- If accepted to exhibit at DPCC 2019, It is required that you obtain a special event sales tax license (temporary seller’s permit) with the City of Denver.
- It is not required for exhibitors in tables to carry liability insurance.
Any questions about this application can be directed to DenverExhibitors@PopCultureClassroom.org
RESTRICTED ACTIVITIES AND PROHIBITED ITEMS TO BE SOLD OR DISPLAYED ONSITE:
- No music is allowed on the show floor. (Exceptions can be at a request through DPCC show management.)
- No smoking/vape pens in unauthorized areas. (Smoking allowed on the exterior of the facility only.)
- No distribution of unauthorized fliers, advertisements or stickers.
- No dancing or conjuring is permitted on the show floor or lower level.
- No utilizing shared common areas and aisle ways as your own. Exhibitors must stay in their own spaces.
- No outside alcoholic beverages.
- No pornography / hentai / adult material. We are a family friendly show. Please keep it PG-13.
- No firearms of any kind – this includes BB guns, cap guns, paintball and pellet guns and airsoft guns, even if it has been disabled or is not loaded.
- No replica firearms of any kind – this includes reproductions of guns, even if it has been disabled.
- No bladed metal or wooden weapons such as axes, daggers, hatchets, knives and swords, pocket blades, ninja stars.
- No projectile weapons of any kind, including replicas – if it can shoot something (even Nerf and water), it is not permitted.
- No explosives and chemical weapons – this includes firecrackers, pepper spray, incendiary devices.
- No blunt weapons – wooden or metal bats, clubs, brass knuckles, mallets, martial arts weapons, whips, golf clubs, paddles.
- No flying discs or other projectiles including helium balloons, dirigibles, drones, etc.
- No selfie sticks.
- No hover boards, bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates.
- No unlicensed, bootleg and knockoff merchandise.
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer