Artist Valley / Author Alley (Table Exhibit Space) Application Details
DPCC RESCHEDULED FOR NOVEMBER 27 - 29, 2020 DUE TO COVID-19
By submitting this application, I understand that this is solely a request for space. This application for space does not guarantee me a spot on the show floor for Denver Pop Culture Con 2020. I understand that even if I was accepted in previous years, I am not automatically guaranteed a space. All applications go through a review process by show management.
For exhibitor questions, please contact the Exhibitor Services Team at: DenverExhibitors@PopCultureClassroom.org
Tables Cost $275
- 3’ high side drape – black
- (1) 2’ x 6' draped table – black
- (2) chairs
- (1) wastebasket
- 2 Exhibitor Badges
Info, Rules, and Display Regulations
- If accepted to exhibit
at DPCC 2019, it is required that you apply for and obtain a
Special Event Sales Tax License for both the City of Denver
and State of Colorado.
- The Exhibitor
Application must be a representation of what would be
displayed at Denver Pop Culture Con 2020.
- Each application is a request for space and not
all applications are accepted. DPCC does utilize a wait list. The wait list
does not transfer over from the previous year.
- Displays shall not obstruct the light, view, or space of others.
- There is 2’ between each
table and also 3’ of pipe behind between the rows. This pipe and drape are
about 4' behind the table.
- A maximum of 2 tables can be requested. Not all requests for
multiple tables will be guaranteed.
- It is not required for Exhibitors in tables to
carry liability insurance.
- No music is allowed on the show floor. (Exceptions can be at a
request through DPCC show management.)
- Denver Pop Culture Con’s show dates and floor
plan fluctuate because we are subject to the Visitors Bureau and the Colorado
Convention Center and based on their availability.
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
RESTRICTED ACTIVITIES AND PROHIBITED ITEMS TO BE SOLD OR DISPLAYED ONSITE
- No music is allowed on the show floor. (Exceptions can be at a request through DPCC show management.)
- No smoking/vape pens in unauthorized areas. (Smoking allowed on the exterior of the facility only.)
- No distribution of unauthorized fliers, advertisements or stickers outside of exhibit space.
- No dancing or conjuring is permitted on the show floor or lower level.
- No utilizing shared common areas and aisle ways as your own. Exhibitors must stay in their own spaces.
- No outside alcoholic beverages.
- No pornography / hentai / adult material. We are a family friendly show. Please keep it PG-13.
- No firearms of any kind – this includes BB guns, cap guns, paintball and pellet guns and airsoft guns, even if it has been disabled or is not loaded.
- No replica firearms of any kind – this includes reproductions of guns, even if it has been disabled.
- No bladed metal or wooden weapons such as axes, daggers, hatchets, knives and swords, pocket blades, ninja stars.
- No projectile weapons of any kind, including replicas – if it can shoot something (even Nerf and water), it is not permitted.
- No explosives and chemical weapons – this includes firecrackers, pepper spray, incendiary devices.
- No blunt weapons – wooden or metal bats, clubs, brass knuckles, mallets, martial arts weapons, whips, golf clubs, paddles.
- No flying discs or other projectiles including helium balloons, dirigibles, drones, etc.
- No selfie sticks.
- No hover boards, bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates.
- No unlicensed, bootleg and knockoff merchandise.