Kids' Lab Application Details
Denver Pop Culture Con
🌟July 3 – 5, 2020🌟
Deadline to Apply: January 10, 2020
Applicants Will Be Notified By: January 17, 2020
By submitting this application, I understand that this is solely a request for space. This application for space does not guarantee me a spot on the show floor for Denver Pop Culture Con 2020. I understand that even if I was accepted in previous years, I am not automatically guaranteed a space. All applications go through a review process by show management.
For questions about this application, please contact: KidsLab@PopCultureClassroom.org
Info, Rules, and Display Regulations
The Pop Culture Classroom Kids' Lab is an interactive, family-friendly, educational space dedicated to pop culture enthusiasts of all ages. Located on the show floor, the Kids' Lab provides opportunities for families and fans to engage with diverse pop culture-based media and highlights the value of teaching pop culture education in the 21st century.
Kids' Lab 10x10 Booth Cost: $500
Kids' Lab Promotional Benefits
10’ x 10’ Booth includes:
- 8’ high back drape – black and red
- 3’ high side drape – black
- (1) 8’ x 2` draped table – black
- (2) chairs
- (1) wastebasket
- Liability Insurance through Rainprotection Insurance authorized by Pop Culture Classroom
- 4 Exhibitor Badges
(Power and internet available at an additional cost)
10' x 10' Booth:
- Logo inclusion in Kids' Lab signage
- Logo on DPCC website
- Included in e-mail marketing
10' x 20' Booth includes 10' x 10' benefits plus:
- Quarter-page color ad in program guide
- One content-rich social media post
20' x 20' Booth includes 10' x 10' benefits plus:
- Half-page color ad in program guide
- Featured in one blog post
- Two content-rich social media posts
Important Note: No retail sales are permitted in the Kids' Lab. Only educational activities may be offered in this area.
Why should I participate in the Pop Culture Classroom Kids' Lab?
- The Denver metro area is home to an ever-growing population of families, educators, millennials, passionate consumers, and proud geeks of all ages.
- Participating in the Kids’ Lab presents your organization with an opportunity to engage with these groups and shape the next generation of creators, artists, and fans.
- By mixing a wide range of fun and educational programming, including STEM, arts & crafts, film & television, comics, games, and more, the PCC Kids’ Lab creates an unprecedented opportunity to engage with a uniquely passionate, diverse audience of families, educators, and kids.
What are the expectations for Kids’ Lab Exhibitors?
- Develop, organize, supply, and fully staff interactive programming at booth throughout DPCC 2020 event
- Offer 100% free, inclusive, and family-friendly activities with an educational component
- Offer free, interactive, hands-on pop culture-based activities for all ages
- Promote alternative approaches to education
- Provide access to cutting-edge resources and professional creators
- Highlight diverse creators and media
- Focus on career development in pop culture-related fields
Kids' Lab 2020 Highlights:
- Free, family-friendly and kid-focused educational activities offered by range of local and national organizations and creators
- Panels and presentations featuring professional creators, artists, musicians, sports stars, and special celebrity guests throughout the weekend
- Diverse range of around-the-clock programming in over 12 content areas, including comics & graphic novels, art, video & tabletop games, STEM, film & television, career development
- And so much more!
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
RESTRICTED ACTIVITIES AND PROHIBITED ITEMS TO BE SOLD OR DISPLAYED ONSITE
- No music is allowed on the show floor. (Exceptions can be at a request through DPCC show management.)
- No smoking/vape pens in unauthorized areas. (Smoking allowed on the exterior of the facility only.)
- No distribution of unauthorized fliers, advertisements or stickers outside of exhibit space.
- No dancing or conjuring is permitted on the show floor or lower level.
- No utilizing shared common areas and aisle ways as your own. Exhibitors must stay in their own spaces.
- No outside alcoholic beverages.
- No pornography / hentai / adult material. We are a family friendly show. Please keep it PG-13.
- No firearms of any kind – this includes BB guns, cap guns, paintball and pellet guns and airsoft guns, even if it has been disabled or is not loaded.
- No replica firearms of any kind – this includes reproductions of guns, even if it has been disabled.
- No bladed metal or wooden weapons such as axes, daggers, hatchets, knives and swords, pocket blades, ninja stars.
- No projectile weapons of any kind, including replicas – if it can shoot something (even Nerf and water), it is not permitted.
- No explosives and chemical weapons – this includes firecrackers, pepper spray, incendiary devices.
- No blunt weapons – wooden or metal bats, clubs, brass knuckles, mallets, martial arts weapons, whips, golf clubs, paddles.
- No flying discs or other projectiles including helium balloons, dirigibles, drones, etc.
- No selfie sticks.
- No hover boards, bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates.
- No unlicensed, bootleg and knockoff merchandise.