First Friday Application Application Details
First Friday Las Cruces is now FREE for vendors to set up. Applications will be reviewed for approval. If your application is approved you will be assigned a spot on the Plaza. Please include a link to where your work can be viewed online.
Thank you for your interest in setting up as an Exhibitor at Las Cruces First Friday. Las Cruces First Friday will be a party atmosphere in Downtown Las Cruces centered around the art community. Las Cruces First Friday will take place on the first Friday of every month starting at 5:00PM.
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS YOU AGREE TO BY BEING A VENDOR LAS CRUCES FIRST FRIDAY
- LAS CRUCES FIRST FRIDAY will not be held responsible for any issues arising from an unmanned space during event hours.
- Exhibitors must comply with all local, state, and federal laws. Exhibitors will not hold management liable for any breaches, losses, or damage to themselves or their property. All exhibitors agree to hold blameless LAS CRUCES FIRST FRIDAY and all LAS CRUCES FIRST FRIDAY staff members and workers against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims, or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss, or theft due to said exhibitors participation in LAS CRUCES FIRST FRIDAY
- In addition, all vendors/exhibitors/artists acknowledge that LAS CRUCES FIRST FRIDAY and all LAS CRUCES FIRST FRIDAY staff members, workers, employees, and agents will NOT provide or maintain insurance coverage for vendors/exhibitors persons or property, and it is their sole responsibility to obtain insurance covering loss.
- LAS CRUCES FIRST FRIDAY in no way endorses any artists/vendors/exhibitor's merchandise, exhibits, views, beliefs, or actions. All artists/vendors/exhibitors are deemed to be their own business/entity and in no way reflect the views, beliefs, intentions, and/or direction of LAS CRUCES FIRST FRIDAY. Artists/vendors/exhibitors do not represent LAS CRUCES FIRST FRIDAY in any way.
- All merchandise bought or sold at LAS CRUCES FIRST FRIDAY is done strictly between artists/vendors/exhibitors and attendees/buyers. LAS CRUCES FIRST FRIDAY is not party to or responsible in any way for any transactions made between said parties.
- All adult materials must be either behind the table or, if displayed on a table or display rack, bagged or covered so that minors may not open it. Any adult material containing nudity must be covered in accordance with local and state laws. Artists/Exhibitors agree not to sell any adult materials to minors. Violating this rule is cause for immediate dismissal from the event with no refund, and being banned from any future events hosted by the shows management.
- Nudity is NOT allowed on Plaza de Las Cruces under any circumstances.
- State tax is the responsibility of the artist/vendor to collect according to state laws.
- No exhibit may block or interfere with other exhibits or with the aisle space. Any damage caused to Plaza de Las Cruces by the Artist/Exhibitor are the sole responsibility of the Artist/Exhibitor.
- Abandoned Property: Any property not removed from the Plaza de Las Cruces following the end of the event will be considered abandoned by the Exhibitor.