Vendor Space Application Details
$320.00 for both days.
Apply to join an amazing 2 days of Niagara's newest Horror experience! Fresh Kills Con intends to deliver the most intimate and intense show in the Niagara Region. We are hoping to bring the most exciting experience to Horror fans along on a journey that they will return each year for something bigger and better..
Fresh Kills Con Vendor packages are available at the newly renovated Cairn Croft Hotel for a comfortable and relaxing weekend,. Also, Vendors can purchase rooms at the Cairn Croft at a special discounted rate! The Venue is in the hotel wake up and walk down the hall, get some breakfast, and head to the show....
Please note that we screen applications thoroughly and we limit the number of similar vendors so APPLY NOW !
Tables are 8 feet long; these are not booth spaces.
Fresh Kills Con brings you an intimate experience with horror’s finest talent. Tables available - 6 foot wooden or 8 foot tables are currently available but we expect that these will sell out quickly.
After January 31, 2019 prices of the tables increase to $320.00 for both days. All tables are reserved on a First-Come, First-Serve basis. We'll try our best to accommodate our vendors. By ordering tables, you are automatically agreeing to the list of rules and guidelines below. Please read through the information, terms, and show guidelines and familiarize yourself with them before purchasing this.
LOCATION: 6400 Lundy’s Lane Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 1T6
SET-UP TIME: Friday July 12th, 4pm - 9pm
SHOW FLOOR HOURS:
Saturday July 13th, 9:30am - 6pm
Sunday July 14th, 9:30am - 4pm
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
1. Dealers display will not extend beyond the boundaries of the space that is paid for and provided, or into the aisle ways in front of their tables. The Cairn Croft Hotel has agreed not to charge for electricity. If needed, please bring your own extension cords as you may not necessarily be placed near an outlet.
2. Dealer agrees to keep their area clean and is responsible for any damage they may cause to the venue. No staples, tacks, or nails are permitted to hang items on walls or ceilings. A charge of $25 will be levied for each hole.
3. Dealer will not sublet space to another dealer.
4. Fresh Kills Con accepts no responsibility for any merchandise sold at the show. Responsibility for the merchandise and the legalities of selling, and/or necessary rights required to sell any merchandise rests solely in the hands of the dealer doing the selling.
No food or food items may be sold at the convention without permission from Cairn Croft Hotel. Please submit food sales proposal in writing prior to dealer application.
5. Dealer agrees not to break down their table/display before the conclusion of the show without permission of the promoters.
6. There will be no smoking in the dealer area and all dealers must comply with Provincial smoking, fire and safety laws.
7. Dealer is responsible for all taxes and licenses required by the province of Ontario.
8. Show promoters and/or Cairn Croft Hotel will not be held responsible for any injury to any show dealers, or any loss or damage to any exhibitor's property from any cause whatsoever while that property is in transit to/from/while at the Cairn Croft Hotel.
The Convention room is locked after regular convention hours are over, but Fresh Kills Con and Cairn Croft Hotel are not to be held responsible for theft or damage of any kind. There are 24-hour security and surveillance cameras.
9. The dealer realizes that guests and events scheduled are subject to last minute changes or cancellation. Dealer or Vendor understands that once dealer space is paid for, no money or credit will be issued or refunded even if the dealer is unable to attend the show.
10. Dealer understands that ALL tables will be assigned on a first paid, first placed basis. In other words: if you want wall space, you will have to pay early for it. Don't expect prime location if you pay for your space close to the actual show date.