Register to be considered as an Artist Alley vendor at 2022 London Comic Con.
Those who submitted an application for 2020 or 2021 need not apply again.
Reserve your booth space at London Comic Con.
Vendor/Exhibitor space includes: 10'x10' booth space with 1 x 6' table, 2 chairs & 2 vendor passes for a single booth (4 vendor passes included with purchase of 2-3 booths, 6 passes included for 4 or more booth spaces) No backdrop drape for booths along the walls only booth backdrop provided for aisle booths only (excluding purchased corners)
Corner Booth: Includes same as Exhibitor/Vendor booth and You will be placed at the end of an aisle with the ability to sell from two sides. (No back drop provided on corner booth)
Artist Alley space includes: 6'x5' space with a 6' skirted table, 2 padded chairs and 1 vendor pass
Move-In: Vendors can move in on Friday before the convention so we have plenty of time to get ready for the mass crowd on Saturday morning.
NOTE: IF YOU APPLIED FOR 2019 YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER AGAIN.
ONLY NEW APPLICANTS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
EMAIL LONDONCOMICCON@GMAIL.COM if you need clarification
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Only Credit Card is accepted through our online portal.
To pay via cheque or
email transfer complete the application and select to make payment arrangements.
Upon completing the application a representative will be in touch to complete your order.
Additional items can be ordered when your purchase your booth space. You can add these items when you order your booth or message us if you decide later that you need to make additional purchases.
Rates are as follows:
Additional Vendor Passes: $25 each
Skirted 8' Table & 2 padded chairs combo price: $35
Skirted 6' Table & 2 padded chairs combo price: $30
Additional bare 6' tables: $18 each
Hydro Outlet (15 amp) = $125 each
Wired Internet Connection: $175 each
Taxes and processing fee will be added to posted rates.
1. The Exhibitor agrees to pay the London Comic Con the sum stated on the order of this booth, for the rights hereby licensed to the Exhibitor. CANCELLATION OF THIS CONTRACT FOR ANY REASON WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF ALL MONIES PAID.
To permit the Exhibitor, for the occupancy period below, to use and occupy the assigned booth location(s) outlined as follows, for the purpose of participating in:
London Comic Con
Event Days: September 17 and 18, 2022
Occupancy Period: September 16, 17 and 18
2. The London Comic Con and Exhibitor agree to the following terms and conditions and further agree that this Booth Rental Agreement applies specifically for the event date and occupancy period outlined in clause 1.(a) of this Booth Rental Agreement. For greater clarification, the Exhibitor acknowledges and agrees that this Booth Rental Agreement does not bind or obligate the London Comic Con In any way for any dates, period or year that is outside the terms of this agreement, and that this Booth Rental Agreement replaces any previously signed Booth Rental Agreement(s) between the London Comic Con and the Exhibitor.
3. The Exhibitor hereby covenants to have the exhibit complete and in the space contracted for showing no later than 10AM on September 17 and leave the exhibit in place until the official closing of the event on September 18 at 5PM. All exhibits must be open to the public and in charge with a competent attendant during all hours the event is open.
4. The Exhibitor listed on this agreement shall be the only one utilizing the booth space contracted for the duration of the event. Space may not be shared with another exhibitor, nor sub-let or resold under any circumstance.
5. The Exhibitor agrees to present a fully finished a professional booth space. ALL TABLES MUST BE SKIRTED (no bare tables, they look cheap and tacky!), No display of profane imagery or words, your area kept clean at all times.
6. NO shipments will be accepted prior to Sept 15, venue paperwork must be completed prior to sending shipment, holding charges may apply
7. Restocking: One hour prior to show open on Sat and Sunday, carry in items only.
8. The Convention Centre does not offer storage during the show. Any exhibitors requiring this service must remove all crates from the show floor and store them offsite or make the necessary arrangements through an independent party.
9. Draws: Upon approval, the Exhibitor agrees all ballot information is strictly confidential and will not be sold, loaned, rented, or given to any other individual or organization for any purpose, whatsoever.
10. Any and all admission tickets purchased cannot be resold and are non-refundable.
11. The Exhibitor warrants that nothing displayed, sold, or done by Exhibitor will be in violation of any trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property right, Exhibitor agrees to indemnify the London Comic Con and save them harmless against all claims or demands by and liability to any party or parties, and all expenses and costs, including legal costs on a solicitor and client basis, that may be incurred at any time that the Exhibitor is or may be in breach of this warranty, the London Comic Con without limiting its other rights and remedies, may without warning or prior notice close the Exhibitor’s booth, eject the Exhibitor from the grounds, and retain all proceeds of the Exhibitor’s sales of any and all products as security for the performance of the foregoing agreement to indemnify.
12. There is no exclusivity to anyone however as show organizers we keep the best interests in mind for our exhibitors and do our best to not over saturate any particular item.
13. The London Comic Con shall not be obliged to accept any contract and shall have the right to cancel any contract without refund on violation of any rule, regulation or term of this contract. The decision of the removal of an unqualified product or breach of rules, or the entire booth, or decisions on booth allocation and set-ups shall be at the sole discretion of Show Management.
14. The London Comic Con shall not be bound by this agreement until executed by a duly authorized representative of The London Comic Con.
15. Any exhibit(s) not removed from the building or the grounds by the end of the specified move out deadline, will be charged a “late fee” $100.00 per day, plus taxes. The London Comic Con cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses incurred by The Exhibitor from failure to remove the exhibit by the move out deadline.
16. The Exhibitor agrees that none of the rights or authorities contracted for herein may be transferred to any other person(s) or entity(s) whatsoever without the expressed written consent of the Show Organizers.
17. The London Comic Con and London Convention Centre acknowledges and accepts that they are committed to providing a Healthy and Safe work environment for its employees and for those who contract work or participate in activities on the property or in their facilities. This commitment applies to this contract. The Exhibitor shall abide by the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations and any work guidelines provided by the London Convention Centre. or any other Authority and agree that the employees of both the London Convention Centre and/or The London Comic Con may intervene at any time to insure adherence to such regulations and guidelines.
18. The Exhibitor acknowledges that booth space is not secured until full payment is received by London Comic Con.
19. Booth locations will be assigned by the Show and are subject to change at the discretion of the organizers