Artist Alley Application Details
MCM Comic Con London May 2022 Artist Alley registration is now closed. This is now a waitlist application.
If you would like to be added to the waitlist in the event that space opens up, please fill the registration form completely and fully (this is not a contract); if space becomes available, we will reach out to you directly to let you know.
Please note that Artist Alley is curated and NOT first come, first serve; the order that we receive applications does not have an impact on whether you receive a table.
All artists who are accepted from the wait list will be welcome to purchase a full 6’ table and two Badges for £156 (VAT included); if accepted off of the wait list, payment will be due 2 weeks after your receive an email letting you know we’ve had a cancellation and are able to offer you an available space.
Please email our team at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Before you officially apply for MCM Comic Con London’s Artist Alley, please be aware of some of the rules and restrictions we have to ensure all artists have a successful and enjoyable event.
- All banners/displays must be free standing, single-sided and only a few inches deep. Please make sure that the tops of all banners/displays are no more than 8ft tall (from the floor) and no more than 5.5ft wide; please keep in mind that tables are 2.5ft high when measuring your display.
- Displays on tables need to be inward facing and no taller than 4ft (from the table top); no artwork should face out towards another creator’s table; displays cannot obstruct the visibility of other tables.
- The sale of unlicensed material or stolen artwork is strictly prohibited. Trading Standards will be onsite and have the authority to close down your stand if you’re found to be infringing these rules.
- All artwork displayed needs to be the work of a creator who is present at the table; do not display the work of an artist who is not present at the show.
- All displayed artwork must be kept to a PG-13 rating.
- Artist Alley tables cannot be primarily used to sell merchandise. Artist Alley tables are exclusively for creators who have artwork or other items directly related to their work for sale at their table (i.e. sketchbooks, prints, comics, pins, stickers etc.). We ask that any merchandise sold at your table be limited as to not take up the majority of your display and that it is presented in a clean and professional manner. Please note that clothing such as T-shirts, hats, jackets etc. cannot be sold at your Artist Alley table.
- Details about health and safety requirements can be found HERE.
If you have any questions about applying, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.