$700 FOR 10' X 10' CORNER BOOTH
$600 FOR 10' X 10' INLINE BOOTH
LIMIT OF 2 TATTOO ARTISTS PER BOOTH.
4 PASSES PER BOOTH.
2 SIX FOOT TABLES.
INCLUDES PIPE AND DRAPE.
3 OUTLET ELECTRICAL DROP WILL BE PROVIDED FOR EACH BOOTH.
ALL TATTOO COMPANIES NEED TO HAVE PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE THAT COVERS THEM AT THE CONVENTION.
TATTOOERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
PROVIDING THEIR OWN DISPOSABLES (DISTILLED WATER/PAPER TOWELS/ ETC)
ALL WASTE REMOVAL-BIOHAZARD SHARP CONTAINERS
STENCILS/MARKERS/COPY MACHINES NEEDS
One 10 foot BY 10 foot booth.
NON-TATTOOING BOOTHS come with 2 vendor wristbands.
TATTOOING BOOTHS come with 4 vendor wristbands.
ADDITIONAL VENDOR WRISTBANDS need to be purchased PRIOR to the show due to capacity rules.
Once the tickets sold for the show reach capacity, no additional vendor wristbands can be sold due to fire marshal regulations.
BE SURE TO ORDER YOUR ADDITIONAL VENDOR WRISTBANDS BEFORE WE REACH CAPACITY SALES.
VENDOR HOURS ARE:
FRIDAY 5PM-10PM (PRE-SHOW OPENS AT 4PM)
SATURDAY 10AM-7PM (PRE-SHOW OPENS AT 9AM)
SUNDAY 10AM-5PM (NO PRE-SHOW)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS YOU AGREE TO BY PURCHASING SPACE AT MONSTER-MANIA CON
1. Booths must remain intact and manned throughout the hours of the convention and may not be dismantled prior to the closing of the convention. MONSTER-MANIA CON will not be held responsible for any issues arising from an unmanned booth during show hours. It is unfair to attendees, the show and other vendors to break down early. If you cannot stay until the end of the show, please do not set up.
2. Exhibitors must comply with all local, state and federal laws, and will not hold management liable for any breaches, losses, injury, or damage to themselves or their property. All exhibitors agree to hold blameless MONSTER-MANIA CON and all MONSTER-MANIA CON staff members and workers against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss or theft due to said exhibitors participation in MONSTER-MANIA CON. MONSTER-MANIA CON agrees to pay for overnight security in the vendor area. Exhibitors should take reasonable measures to cover their items before they leave their booths at night. Exhibitors are responsible for their own security during show hours.
3. In addition, all vendors/exhibitors/artists acknowledge that MONSTER-MANIA CON and all MONSTER-MANIA CON staff members, workers, employees and agents, will NOT provide or maintain insurance coverage for vendors/exhibitors persons or property, and it is their sole responsibility to obtain insurance covering loss.
4. MONSTER-MANIA CON in no way endorses any artists/vendors/exhibitor’s merchandise, exhibits, views, beliefs, or actions. All artists/vendors/exhibitors are deemed to be their own business/entity and in no way reflect the views, beliefs, intentions and/or direction of MONSTER-MANIA CON. Artists/vendors/exhibitors do not represent MONSTER-MANIA CON in any way.
5. All merchandise bought or sold at the MONSTER-MANIA CON is done strictly between artists/vendors/exhibitors and attendees/buyers, MONSTER-MANIA CON is not party to or responsible in any way for any transactions made between said parties.
6. NO WEAPONS VENDORS ALLOWED. Anyone who attempts to sell weapons at the show will be asked to remove the items from their booth. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave the show, with no refund given.
7. No Bootleg DVD’s or CD’s. Representatives from various studios will be at the convention. Anyone selling unauthorized merchandise that infringes upon their copyright or licensing agreements (or any other studios) will be asked to leave the show. No refunds will be given if you break this rule and are asked to leave.
8. No outside food vendors are allowed.
9. No adult materials permitted, this is a family show. Violating this rule is cause for immediate dismissal from the show with no refund, and being banned from any future events hosted by the shows management.
10. No Live Animals. Exhibitors may not engage in the sale of living animals at the event.
11. Nudity is NOT allowed in the convention center under any circumstances.
12. No Bingo, No Games of Chance, No Lottery type gaming is allowed.
13. State tax is the responsibility of the artist/vendor to collect according to state laws.
14. No exhibit may block or interfere with other exhibits or with the aisle space. Any damage caused to the building or its furnishings by the Artist/Exhibitor are the sole responsibility of the Artist/Exhibitor.
15. Vendor tables are NON-REFUNDABLE.
16. Abandoned Property: Any property not removed from the Convention location by the close of the event pack up period will be considered abandoned by the Exhibitor.
17. MONSTER-MANIA CON reserves the right to change, amend, and add to the rules and regulations of the show at any time. In the event that you new rules are added that prevent you from selling your core product, you will be notified and refunded in full.
18. NO FOOD SALES PERMITTED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA EXPO CENTER