Once you apply you will be contacted that your application was received. A decision will be made if you are approved for 2020. Priority will be given to those who apply before November 1, 2019. The final deadline for application is February 15, 2020.
PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE YOU APPLY
Vendor (Dealers and Artist) Information & Registration Request
March 20-22 2020
Vendors and Artist Information
Event: OutlantaCon 2020
OutlantaCon is an Atlanta-based event for the Queer Geek audience!
Last year we had a turn style attendance of 700. We expect a potential for growth of 20%.
The median age of our attendee is 32.
Attendee’s: 50 % identifies as male
35% identifies as female
15% identify as gender fluid or non-binary.
The majority of our audience enjoys purchasing LGBTQ focused items.
Any content considered adult in nature must be covered in a tactful and appropriate manner by the vendor in accordance with GA state law and the knowledge that we will have attendees under 18 present.
Location: OutlantaCon will be held at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead hotel and conference center, phone number 4042619250.
We have a room rate of $129.00 a night; please request the OutlantaCon room block when making a reservation.
You can get more hotel information on the OutlantaCon website and book your room online. The link to reserve is HERE.
We will be offering discounted parking to all vendors regardless of stay, and we are completely Marta accessible for those wishing to commute.
Fees: Each Vendor space is $100.00, it includes 1 table, 2 chairs, and 3 vendors badges (this is a new upgrade to allow mobility to your brand and attendance as a professional with potential speaking engagements). Each space is approximately 6 feet wide by 4 feet deep. We do not have enough space to accommodate 10 x 10 square foot booths (nor do we make a distinction between artisans and re-sellers in terms of space allotted or price). Please plan accordingly for your setup. If you have a preference for location, please let us know.
Electricity and Phones/Internet: Electricity can be supplied to some tables on a first-come-first-served basis if available the weekend of the convention. No guarantees are made for this. Please indicate on your application if electricity is needed. All electric equipment has to be plugged into a surge protector. Dealers will need to supply their own surge protectors and extension cords. There has not been a charge in past with the hotel for using power but if there is we will have to pass that on to dealers.
We do not have access to the convention center WIFI. Please ensure you have this covered if you are needing an internet connection.
Hours: Load In Open Close
Friday 9:00 am 12noon 8:00 pm
Saturday 12noon 7:00 pm
Sunday 12noon 4:00 pm
Load out will begin as soon as the room closes on Sunday.
Additional Information: Questions can be emailed to Candace at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mail all correspondence to:
Attn: Dealer’s Room
3523 Chestnut Drive
Doraville, GA 30340
OutlantaCon 2020 Dealers Agreement
The Agreement is OutlantaCon's statement of Dealer policy.
Please read carefully before signing. Please keep a copy of this agreement for your records.
All checks and correspondence are to be mailed to OutlantaCon, Attn: Dealer’s Room, 3523 Chestnut Drive, Doraville, GA 30340.
1. Dealer agrees to provide payment in full with this Dealer Agreement.
2. OutlantaCon agrees to quickly evaluate and provide approval of the request or notify the Dealer of its inability to meet the request due to lack of space or inappropriate merchandise. In the event the request cannot be approved, payment will be returned. In the event the request cannot be approved in full, OutlantaCon will contact the Dealer regarding approval of part of the request with a refund of partial payment for the unapproved portion of the request. The Dealer may decline partial approval when contacted by OutlantaCon. The inability of the Dealer to accept partial approval at that time will result in a complete denial of the request. There will be no refunds of approved requests.
3. OutlantaCon agrees to provide table space to the Dealer at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center 3405 Lenox Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326 barring any unforeseen acts of God which may occur prior to or during these dates to prevent space being available.
4. Dealer agrees that OutlantaCon, its directors and its volunteers, Convoluted, Inc. and its directors and shareholders, and volunteers shall not be responsible for items lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed during the convention.
5. Dealer Table space assignments are the sole responsibility of the Director of Operations and his/her representatives; the Director of Operations will have final say in all disputes. Dealer agrees to keep the assigned area clean and be responsible for any damage caused by the Dealer. Tables are to remain in the specified space and configuration as placed by OutlantaCon.
6. The rights granted to the Dealer may not be sold, sublet, given or otherwise transferred to any third party.
7. Dealer acknowledges that OutlantaCon grants no terms of exclusivity or other licensing agreements to the Dealer.
8. Dealer agrees to do business only during posted hours and not to engage in any disruptive activities including but not limited to: unloading and/or movement of merchandise into or through the Dealers hall during business hours; packing and/or unpacking of merchandise outside areas assigned to the Dealer; excessive noise; or any activity deemed by OutlantaCon to be disruptive to other dealers or not in the best interest of OutlantaCon or any of its participants (i.e. incense burning, excessively loud music, air compressors, etc.)
9. OutlantaCon does not obtain ASCAP / BMI licensing that will allow the use of live or recorded music at your table. Dealers interested in playing copyrighted music must notify us in writing and obtain the proper licensing from BMI at (800) 366-4264 and ASCAP at (212) 621-6000. If a Dealer playing copyrighted music cannot produce the proper documents, OutlantaCon has no choice but to request that the music be turned off.
10. Dealer agrees to display and/or sell merchandise, which is consistent with all International and US copyright and trademark agreements, as well as all laws of the State of Georgia.
11. Dealer agrees that any violation or breach of this agreement may result in the cancellation of this agreement and forfeiture of the Dealer's leased space without refund.
12. The foregoing represents the full agreement between OutlantaCon and the Dealer.
OutlantaCon is not responsible for materials and items left in booths.
The projected number of attendees expected to participate at OutlantaCon are not guaranteed. It is based on attendance of past OutlantaCons.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
Exhibitor agrees that OutlantaCon and their respective officers, directors, employees, and/or agents (hereinafter "Indemnities") are not responsible for loss or damage to any property of Exhibitor, in storage, in transit, to and from, and within the confines of the venue. Exhibitor agrees that Indemnities are not responsible for any damages or charges imposed for violation of any law or ordinance, whether due to Exhibitor or agent of the Exhibitor. Exhibitor shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Indemnities against and from any and all losses, costs and damages, liability, or expenses (including attorney's fees) arising from or by reason of any accident, bodily injury, property damage, or other claims to any person, including Exhibitor, its employees, agents or invitees, arising out of or related to Exhibitor's occupancy or use of Indemnities premises.