Contract Terms & Conditions
Exhibitor assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend and save the Wallace Civic Center and Plastic City Comic Con and all their employees and agents harmless against all claims, losses and damages to person or property, governmental charges and or fines and attorney fees arising out of or caused by exhibitors installation, removal, occupancy or use of the exhibition premises or any part thereof. Exhibitors agree to hold harmless the Plastic City Comic Con and any of its production partners from loss or damage of merchandise or injury sustained during attendance at its events. The Plastic City Comic Con takes no responsibility for items lost or stolen: it is up to vendors to carry insurance for their goods. Payment is due when contract is sent unless arrangements have been made. We cannot hold floor space without payment. Table money will not be refunded unless authorized by PCCC Owner/Event Director Exhibitors will limit their display to the rented table space and a reasonable distance behind that space that is deemed “theirs” and will not alter the convention floor plan in any way. No Exhibitor will be or is allowed to have any item(s) in the aisle space of the convention floor. Any damage to the facility NOT reported to the Plastic City Comic Con and/or Wallace Civic Center before 10:00AM EST on the morning of the aforementioned show, will completely be the responsibility of the exhibitor occupying the space; and said exhibitor will be held personally responsible for said damage.
Load in will begin Saturday at 7 am and complete at 9:45 am. All vehicles must be removed for the loading dock by this time. The Plastic City Comic Con has the right to remove any offensive material displayed. No nudity is to be displayed at any Exhibitor’s table. Sale of weapons is strictly prohibited. The tables you purchase are for your use ONLY. NO SUBLETTING and/or RESELLING of tables will be allowed.
Plastic City Comic Con only allows the sale of licensed merchandise (including videotapes) at its events. Exhibitors are responsible for the legality of the items they sell, as well as government and/or tax licenses, and insurance. See Anti-Bootleg policy below! All exhibitors must be packed up and all products and materials owned by said dealer must be entirely removed from the convention space by 8:00 PM EST on Saturday July 13th. Tables will not be refunded unless event is cancelled.
THE PLASTIC CITY COMIC CON RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY VENDOR / CREATOR ACCESS TO ANY EVENT IF THE COMPANY FEELS THAT PARTICIPATION BY A GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL WILL HARM THE EVENT OR OUR COMPANY IN ANY MANNER.
Plastic City Anti-Bootleg Policy.
Please be advised that the sale and display of any merchandise (including but not limited to video tapes, DVD’s, CD’s and artist’s renderings in any form or format) shall only be allowed where the merchandise has been packaged by an approved license holder for the property(s) depicted and does not violate the rights of the rights-holder to the property(s) depicted, including and in respect to copyright and trademark. Vendors may be asked to provide documentation establishing such packaging, authorization, and authenticity; and must be prepared to produce it upon request. The Plastic City Comic Con does not permit the sale of “BOOTLEG” or unauthorized merchandise at our shows.
The undersigned applies for the space at the above event and
encloses payment herein.
THE EXHIBITOR UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES AS FOLLOWS AS SET FORTH BY THE PLASTIC CITY COMIC CON AND WALLACE CIVIC CENTER.
1. Plastic City Comic Con will determine the assignment of space.
Special requests will be accommodated when possible.
2. Upon receipt of EXHIBITOR’S application and payment, Plastic City Comic Con will assign space on a first paid, first serve basis. If EXHIBITOR is denied space, upon Plastic City Comic Cons return of payment, neither party shall have any further rights or obligations of liabilities with regard to the other.
3. No dismantling permitted until event has ended at 6 PM Saturday. Aisles must be kept clear for safe access during event.
4. EXHIBITOR will comply with all local, state and federal laws including the collection of sales taxes. Please go to Web file For Business - Massachusetts at www.mass.gov and sign up if you are not currently holding a permit. Explanation of Sales and Use Tax in Massachusetts can be found at www.mass.gov
5. Plastic City Comic Con and the Wallace Civic Center are not responsible for the safety of any EXHIBITOR, its property, employees, visitors or customers from theft, disappearance, injury or damage by fire, accident or any other cause, and EXHIBITORS assume sole liability for any losses resulting from such causes. No insurance is provided for the benefit of exhibitors or their property. EXHIBITORS shall indemnify and hold Plastic City Comic Con, the Wallace Civic Center and their affiliates harmless from any damages, losses or liabilities resulting from any claims, demands, suits or other actions based on or arising out of the exhibitor’s presence in the indoor expo spaces or parking areas during the lease term of the show.
7. If EVENT is cancelled by Plastic City Comic Con for any reason, our sole responsibility to EXHIBITOR is to return any payments paid by EXHIBITOR, and neither shall have any further rights, obligations or liabilities to the other.
8. No refunds due to weather, absenteeism or any other reason.