Exhibitor Application 2020 Application Details
Pop Culture Convention is proud to announce our next event, #popculturecon20! Join us on May 29-30, 2020.
- In order to sell food at the venue, please fill out this form and submit it to the email address included in the form. Once your form has been approved by the venue, please apply for a booth with us.
- For those who wish to share a booth, please have both vendors apply and be sure to include each others' names in the application.
- When and where is the event?
- May 29-30, 2020, (Fri. – 10 AM to 7 PM and Sat. 10 AM to 6 PM) at the Utah Valley Convention Center.
- Can I bring someone else with me to help out at my booth?
- Unless you are sharing your booth with another vendor, yes.
- When will I know my booth number?
- Once applications close, we will send out an email to all approved vendors with the final layout and booth numbers.
- Is there a fee for leaving early?
- While we don't charge a fee for anyone who needs to leave early, we highly encourage everyone to stay until closing.
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
Choosing a booth and filling out the application at check-out does not guarantee participation at #popculturecon20. Power and Internet are NOT included in the following pricing (unless specified otherwise).
Applications will be processed and placed in the order they are received. If you are approved for a table, you will receive a confirmation email. Please be sure to check your spam folder. Booth space is limited.