Artist Valley and Author Alley Application Details
Reno Pop Culture Con
🌟November 8 – 10, 2019🌟
By submitting this application, I understand that this is solely a request for space. This application for space does not guarantee me a spot on the show floor for Reno Pop Culture Con 2019. I understand that I am not automatically guaranteed a space. All applications go through a review process by show management.
Application Open Date:
February 13, 2019
Early Bird Pricing:
February 13 - April 13, 2019
Regular Pricing Begins:
April 14, 2019
August 21, 2019
Application Status Notifications:
Info, Rules, and Display Regulations
Tables Cost $200
2’ x 6’ Table Includes:
- drape for table
- (2) chairs
- (1) wastebasket
*You will receive the early bird discount price if you applied between February 13 - April 13, 2019 and have been approved for an exhibit space.
For exhibitor inquires, please contact the Exhibitor Services Team at: RenoExhibitors@PopCultureClassroom.org
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
- No music is allowed on the show floor. (Exceptions can be at a request through RPCC show management.)
- No smoking/vape pens in unauthorized areas. (Smoking allowed on the exterior of the facility only.)
- No distribution of unauthorized fliers, advertisements, or stickers.
- No dancing or conjuring is permitted on the show floor.
- No utilizing shared common areas and aisle ways as your own. Exhibitors must stay in their own spaces.
- No outside alcoholic beverages.
- No pornography / hentai / adult material. We are a family friendly show. Please keep it PG-13.
- No firearms of any kind – this includes BB guns, cap guns, paintball, pellet guns, and airsoft guns, even if it has been disabled or is not loaded.
- No replica firearms of any kind – this includes reproductions of guns, even if it has been disabled.
- No bladed metal or wooden weapons such as axes, daggers, hatchets, knives, swords, pocket blades, or ninja stars.
- No projectile weapons of any kind, including replicas – if it can shoot something (even Nerf and water), it is not permitted.
- No explosives and chemical weapons – this includes firecrackers, pepper spray, incendiary devices.
- No blunt weapons – wooden or metal bats, clubs, brass knuckles, mallets, martial arts weapons, whips, golf clubs, or paddles.
- No flying discs or other projectiles including helium balloons, dirigibles, drones, etc.
- No selfie sticks.
- No hover boards, bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates.
- No unlicensed, bootleg, or knockoff merchandise.