Taste of Fort Collins 2019 Application :: Vendor
Please enter the name of your business or company to begin.
Vendor Application Details
The Taste of Fort Collins is proud to host an eclectic array of fine artists, crafters, restaurants, and promotional vendors. Please fill out the following application to apply for the event. Upon receipt of your application we will review and send a response within 7 business days if you are accepted or not. If accepted, you will receive an email with further instructions for the event.
Concession Vendors - $775
Food Trucks - $600-$875
Business/Promotional - $400-$600
Arts/Crafts/Homemade - $275
If you have any questions with the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Your submission of this application does not guarantee acceptance.
• Please Note: Spaces are assigned prior to the event. We will do our best to honor requests but there is no guarantee.
• Tents, canopies, etc. may NOT be staked per the Rules and Regulations of Fort Collins Parks and Recreation.
• Vendors must be present at their booths throughout the Festival to exhibit their product personally. Vendors may not leave their assigned booth spaces to sell, solicit, or distribute information in the walkways. You may only operate/sell within your assigned space.
• Vendors who are accepted into the Festival will receive, via EMAIL, an “Acceptance Packet” upon approval providing information regarding rentals, Festival policies, permit instructions, load-in/out times, instructions and other important details for the Festival weekend.
• Minimal overnight security will be provided both Friday and Saturday nights, but all items of value should be removed from booths over each night.
• PLEASE NOTE: Electricity is only provided for the duration of the festival hours (Friday 6:00pm – 9:00pm, Saturday 11:00am-9:00pm, and Sunday 11:00am-8:00pm).
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
RULES AND REGULATION: EXHIBTOR: EACH EXHIBITOR IS REQUIRED TO KEEP AT LEAST ONE ATTENDANT IN HIS/HER BOOTH AT ALL HOURS OF THE FESTIVAL. PAYMENT/ CANCELLATION: PAYMENT IS DUE UPON SUBMITTING APPLICATION. CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A FULL REFUND, OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL VENDOR FEE. NO EXCEPTIONS. LIABILITY AND INSURANCE: EXHIBITOR WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS TOWNSQUARE MEDIA FROM ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF THE VENDOR. SAFETY, FIRE, HEALTH AND APPLICABLE LAWS: THIS EXHIBITOR SHALL ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL, CITY, STATE AND FEDERAL SAFETY, FIRE, HEALTH AND OTHER ORDINANCES AND LAWS REGARDING INSTALLATION OF AND OPERATION OF EQUIPMENT, DISPLAYS AND EXHIBIT MATERIALS. SUBLETTING OF SPACE: THE EXHIBITOR AGREES NOT TO ASSIGN, SUBLET, OR APPORTION SPACE OR ANY PART THEREOF ALLOTTED TO HIM. GENERAL: ALL MATTERS AND QUESTIONS NOT COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT ARE SUBJECT TO THE DECISION OF THE FESTIVAL COMMITTEE. ALL AMENDMENTS, DECISIONS OR INTERPRETATIONS THAT MAY BE SO MADE SHALL BE EQUALLY BINDING ON ALL PARTIES AS THE ORIGINAL AGREEMENT.