VENDOR Application Details
The Taste of Fort Collins is proud to host an eclectic array of fine artists, crafters, restaurants, and promotional vendors. Please fill out the following application to apply for the event. Upon receipt of your application we will review and send a response within 7 business days if you are accepted or not. If accepted, you will receive an email with further instructions for the event.
Vendor Fees -- Get $25 off if you apply & pay before December 15th, 2019
Concession Vendors - $785
Food Trucks - $610-$885
Business/Promotional with Power - $695
Artisan with Power- $369
If you have any questions with the application process, please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Your submission of this application does not guarantee acceptance.
• Please Note: Spaces are assigned prior to the event. We will do our best to honor requests but there is no guarantee.
• Tents, canopies, etc. may NOT be staked per the Rules and Regulations of Fort Collins Parks and Recreation.
• Vendors must be present at their booths throughout the Festival to exhibit their product personally. Vendors may not leave their assigned booth spaces to sell, solicit, or distribute information in the walkways. You may only operate/sell within your assigned space.
• Vendors who are accepted into the Festival will receive confirmation via email. And should expect information regarding festival policies, permit instructions, load-in/out times, instructions and other important details for the Festival weekend a minimum of 4 weeks before the event
• Minimal overnight security will be provided both Friday and Saturday nights, but all items of value should be removed from booths over each night.
• PLEASE NOTE: Electricity is only provided for the duration of the festival hours (Friday 6:00pm – 9:00pm, Saturday 11:00am-9:00pm, and Sunday 11:00am-8:00pm)
• If there is lightning within 5 miles of the festival, we will begin evacuating. All vendors must evacuate the premises as well. Once we receive the all clear from our safety officials, we will announce on Facebook when patrons will be let back in.
• If you do not arrive during your scheduled load in time, your spot may be given to another vendor
• Booth spaces are non-refundable
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
RULES AND REGULATION: EXHIBTOR: EACH EXHIBITOR IS REQUIRED TO KEEP AT LEAST ONE ATTENDANT IN HIS/HER BOOTH AT ALL HOURS OF THE FESTIVAL. PAYMENT/ CANCELLATION: PAYMENT IS DUE UPON SUBMITTING APPLICATION. BOOTH SPACES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS. LIABILITY AND INSURANCE: EXHIBITOR WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS TOWNSQUARE MEDIA FROM ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF THE VENDOR. SAFETY, FIRE, HEALTH AND APPLICABLE LAWS: THIS EXHIBITOR SHALL ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL, CITY, STATE AND FEDERAL SAFETY, FIRE, HEALTH AND OTHER ORDINANCES AND LAWS REGARDING INSTALLATION OF AND OPERATION OF EQUIPMENT, DISPLAYS AND EXHIBIT MATERIALS. SUBLETTING OF SPACE: THE EXHIBITOR AGREES NOT TO ASSIGN, SUBLET, OR APPORTION SPACE OR ANY PART THEREOF ALLOTTED TO HIM. GENERAL: ALL MATTERS AND QUESTIONS NOT COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT ARE SUBJECT TO THE DECISION OF THE FESTIVAL COMMITTEE. ALL AMENDMENTS, DECISIONS OR INTERPRETATIONS THAT MAY BE SO MADE SHALL BE EQUALLY BINDING ON ALL PARTIES AS THE ORIGINAL AGREEMENT.
Cancellation: If an Act of
God/terrorism/Mother Nature/Community Disaster occurs, Taste of Fort Collins
staff will make decisions regarding the event based on safety first. Taste of
Fort Collins cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each
participant/vendor/restaurant needs to accept the risk of his or her entry fee.
There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries for future events. Furthermore,
refunds will not be granted should one or more days be cancelled. The money you
paid is spent developing the event. Taste of Fort Collins does not save any
money if you do not participate in the event. Taste of Fort Collins has ordered
and is liable for every supply, rental and service needed for the event,
regardless of the outcome. These include but are not limited to paying for
marketing, entertainment, permits, event staff, offices, and administration
costs all year. All efforts will be made to hold TFC as planned and all
participants will be informed of rescheduling or cancellation in a timely
fashion. We appreciate your cooperation if this unfortunate situation is ever