Dealer Application Application Details
We appreciate your interest in Thy Geekdom Con! If you have any
questions don't hesitate to contact us via email at
Dealer spots are for
Vendors, Exhibitors, Publishers, etc. Although artists with larger set
ups are free to also apply for a dealer space.
Artists should apply using the Artist Alley Application form instead.
Please provide the requested
information. After submission we will review the application and update
the application status within 24 - 48 hours. If approved you will be
sent a link on details on how to purchase your space to vend at the
Make sure you read the Exhibit Space Terms and Conditions and
Disclaimers below. If you have any questions or concerns please contact
us at exhibitors@thygeekdomcon.
We have available both artist and dealer spots available. We can accommodate if you would like multiple spaces in either the artist or dealer section.
There are a set figure of spots available and any special requests you may have are first come first serve.
Artist Table - 8 ft table with 2 chairs and 1 exhibitor badge - $125
Dealer - 12 ft x 12 ft spot with 8 ft table, 2 chairs, and 2 exhibitor badges $250
Additional Exhibitor Badges - $25
Electricity is provided by the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center. If you need an outlet let us know and we will provide you with the forms you need. Note : Electricity is an additional charge that you pay separate to the Expo Center.
Parking at the Expo Center is free of charge.
*We do not offer refunds once payment has been made*
Please take the time to read the vendor rules before applying.
You can view them here.
Friday 5 pm - 10 pm
Saturday 10 am - 8 pm
Sunday 10 am - 6 pm
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
Artist Table - 8 ft table with 2 chairs
Dealer - 12 ft x 12 ft spot with 8 ft table and 2 chairs
- Dealers will receive 2 exhibitor badges and Artists will receive 1 exhibitor badge per purchased space. Additional badges can be purchased at a discounted price.
- A table is not to be shared by two separate vendors without consent of the show promoter.
- Electricity is not included. An outlet can be purchased by the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center.
- Wifi is not included. Wifi is also handled by the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center.
*If you need an outlet or wifi contact us and we will guide you on how to purchase the services.
Check-In, Set Up, and Break Down
- Vendors must check-in and receive their badges prior to setting up.
- You are responsible for loading your merchandise, supplies, and equipment into and out of the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center. It is recommended you bring any necessary carts or hand trucks as the show promoters nor the expo center will provide such equipment.
- You are to load in and out at designated locations.
- All vendors agree that you will stay for the duration of the event and not breakdown unless you are given permission to do so from the promoters.
- If your table is empty for one hour after the beginning of show hours it will be given to someone else unless you contact promoter and are given permission to show late.
*Space assignments, load in / out time, load in / out locations will be provided closer to the convention via email.
- Vendors agree not to damage walls, tables, floor, etc with their set up. Damage caused by the vendors is the sole responsibility of the vendor.
- Every vendor is responsible for the cleanliness of their space.
- There is no smoking permitted inside of the venue.
- Promoter will not be held responsible for any merchandise sold by vendor.
- Vendor agrees to not publicly display adult material.
- Vendors agree to hold harmless Thy Geekdom Con, SparrowPeak LLC, and it's staff from loss or damage of merchandise or injury sustained during the attendance at its event. It is up to the vendors to carry insurance for themselves and their goods.
- Photographs are allowed but vendors may request for attendees/vendors not to photograph their art work.
- Do not run activities in front of your table that will block walking paths through the event.
- Vendor agrees to comply with all state municipal, and federal requirements in connection to sales.
- Any fanart is allowed by artists but must be of original design and in your own style.
No Refund and Table Transfer Policy
- Vendor tables are not guaranteed until registration is completed and payment is received.
- There are NO Refunds for your spot. Please be 100% certain you will be able to set up at the convention prior to completion of the registration process.
- Only in the event of a natural disaster or cancellation of the event by the event coordinators will refunds be given.
- Table transfers are not allowed without consent of the show promoter. It should be noted that transfers are not guaranteed to be approved and are handled on a case by case basis.
- Blade or sharp pointed objects may be sold but vendors must check the attendees ID to make sure they are over the age of 18.
- Upon sale the item must be packaged securely by the dealer and the attendee must remove the item from the Expo Center.
- If food is being sold it must be prepared off premises and properly packaged. Any other food items must be approved in advance by the Expo Center.
- No guns are permitted unless they are replicas and have no ability to fire any type of ammunition.
- No helium or any flammable gasses are to brought into the venue.
- Vendors are not permitted to sell bootleg or pirated items of physical or digital goods in any form. If you are found to be selling such items you will be removed from the venue.
- Drug paraphernalia and products that may have been derived from controlled substances.
- Harassment, bullying, or aggressive behavior of any kind to staff, vendors, or attendees will not be tolerated and may lead to expulsion from the event depending on severity.
- Inappropriate behavior will result in ejection from the event.
- In the event of an incident occurs we ask that vendors do not take matters into their own hands. They are to contact convention staff immediately.
*Rules can be changed at anytime and vendors are expected to adhere to the revisions. Vendors will be notified of all changes made.