This is the application to be for Cos-Losseum Cosplay Con: San Diego 2019.
VENDOR INFORMATION & REGISTRATION REQUEST
Cos-Losseum Cosplay Con is a multi-genre, mini-convention that dreams big. Organized by The Cosplay Initiative, LLC. Cos-Losseum will return January 5, 2019 as Cos-losseum Cosplay Con: San Diego.
Come out and meet cosplayers and celebrities from all genres of fandom!
Much like every other Comic Con, Cos-Losseum brings together amazing guests, events, and vendors. But whats unique about us is our focus to celebrating Cosplay craft, Gaming, and Cosplay Awareness. Our smaller scale provides a more intimate setting for the community and fans. You'll be able to make new friends, bond, and network with other cosplayers and other fans during an unforgettable weekend. Also, please help us raise funds and awareness for people struggling with Lupus, as a portion of our proceeds go to support The Southern California Lupus Foundation®!
LOCATION: Cos-Losseum Cosplay Con: San Diego will be held at Four Points By Sheraton Hotel, 8110 Aero Drive, San Diego, CA, 92123. The hotel can be contacted at 866-716-8133
PARKING: Free during the day, unless staying overnight
VENDOR FEE: $75 for first booth/table, $25 each additional table
FEES: Each dealer table is $75.00 for one table to set up your booth. If you require more tables for your setup, each additional table will cost $25 which will include an additional badge. You receive two free Vendor Memberships for your self and a partner. Additional memberships, partners, and/or assistants at your table can be purchased for $10.00 each.
ELECTRICITY/PHONES/WIFI ACCESS: Electricity can be supplied to some tables on a first-come first-served basis if available the weekend of the convention by the hotel. There are No guarantees made for this. Please indicate on your application if electricity is needed. All electrical equipment MUST BE PLUGGED INTO A SURGE PROTECTOR. Vendors will need to supply their own surge protectors and extension cords. There has not been a charge in past with the hotel for using power, but if there is, we will have to pass that on to Vendors.
If you are in need of internet/wifi access at your tables, we are still negotiating the terms for our wifi access with the hotel. If it turns out there is a fee from the hotel, unless you have your own mobile hotspot that does not tap into the Four Points Sheraton Wifi, we will have to impose this fee onto vendors, which will be communicated with vendors well in advance for the event. If we do have to impose a fee for wifi and we find you have tapped into the access points without permission or granted access, you will be fined $50 and/or ejected from the convention at the discretion of the Convention Director and/or Vendor Relations Director.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Hours: LOAD-IN EVENT BEGINS EVENT CLOSES
Friday TBA -------- --------
Saturday 7 to 9 AM 10:00 AM 05:00 PM
*All hours subject to change and notice will be given immediately
Load out will begin as soon as the room closes on Saturday.
You can load into your space at any point during loading hours. You must be SET-UP and READY by 9:00AM. We will have a meeting with everyone at 9:30AM following Walkthrough.
COS-LOSSEUM COSPLAY CON: SAN DIEGO 2018 VENDORS AGREEMENT
This Agreement is Cos-Losseum's statement of Vendor policy. Please read carefully before signing. Please keep a copy of this agreement for your records.
1. Vendor agrees to provide payment in full with this Vendor Agreement by designated deadline.
2. Cos-Losseum agrees to quickly evaluate and provide approval of the request or notify the Vendor of their inability to meet the request, due to lack of space or inappropriate merchandise. In the event the request cannot be approved, payment will be returned in full. Once Vendor is notified of the unapproved merchandise, they will be reevaluated. If, at this time, said items are still sold, this agreement becomes null and void and the Vendor asked not to attend. At which point, there will be no refunds of approved requests.
3. Cos-Losseum agrees to provide table space to the Vendor at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, barring any unforeseen circumstances which may occur prior to or during these dates to prevent space being available.
4. Vendor agrees that Cos-Losseum, its directors and its volunteers, The Cosplay Initiative, LLC, and The Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Hotel and its directors and shareholders, and volunteers shall not be responsible for items lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed during the convention.
5. Vendor agrees to keep the assigned area clean and be responsible for any damage caused to the Vendor space. Tables are to remain in the specified space and configuration as placed by Cos-Losseum Staff. Any alterations to table placement are to be discussed with the Director of Logistics or Vendor Relations Coordinator on site, and decided accordingly.
6. The rights granted to the Vendor may not be sold, sublet, given or otherwise transferred to any third party.
7. Vendor acknowledges that Cos-Losseum grants no terms of exclusivity or other licensing agreements to the Vendor.
8. Vendor agrees to do business only during posted hours and not to engage in any disruptive activities including, but not limited to: unloading and/or movement of merchandise into or through the Vendors hall during business hours; packing and/or unpacking of merchandise outside areas assigned to the Vendors; excessive noise; or any activity deemed by Cos-Losseum to be disruptive to other Vendors or not in the best interest of Cos-Losseum or any of its participants (i.e. incense burning, excessively loud music, etc.) If in the event of any disruption, there will be only one warning given about correcting the behavior before action is to be taken, deemed fit by the Vendor Relations Coordinator, Director of Logistics or Con Chairs.
9. Vendor agrees to display and/or sell merchandise, which is consistent with all International and US copyright and trademark agreements, as well as all laws of the city of San Diego and the State of California.
10. Vendor agrees that any violation or breach of this agreement may result in the cancellation of this agreement and forfeiture of the Vendor's leased space without refund.
11. Vendor acknowledges that there are to be no persons working their vendor table under the age of 18 with out a legal guardian or parent present to supervise them under California Child Labor Laws.
12. Vendor also acknowledges that upon agreement to vend at Cos-Losseum Cosplay Con: San Diego 2019, Vendor is required to be present for the entirety of the event during the allocated hours of operation, unless otherwise agreed upon with the Vendor Relations Coordinator or the Director of Logistics.
13. Cos-Losseum holds no responsibility for your table/booth making money. The vendor applies at their own risk, and if they do not meet their financial goal, Cos-losseum is not responsible for any reimbursement.
Upon acceptance into the convention, a copy of this agreement will be emailed to the vendor as a part of their signed agreement.
The foregoing represents the full agreement between Cos-Losseum Cosplay Con: San Diego and the Vendor.