Complete the application form to be considered for an Artist Alley table at London Comic Con
Rate is $250.00 for a Artist Alley space which includes: 6' skirted table, 2 padded chairs, 1 vendor pass
Conditions apply to be included in Artist Alley. Please read below to see if you qualify.
AACCEPTABLE ITEMS FOR SALE IN ARTIST ALLEY
· Any product featuring the artists own original characters, artwork, or intellectual property, this includes commercially produced items like books, bags, pins as long as the artist is the copyright holder of the material
· Commissioned or hand drawn or digital works made at the event or before provided they do not violate any other rule
· Commissions in general
· Unique, individual, handmade items
· Fan art that is clearly the work of the artist and not the original licence holder
· Hand made crafts, plushies, hats, scarfs, and/or other 3d creations that are handmade by the artist (not mass produced)
· Props that are clearly made by the artist, rather than that of a licensed nature
ITEMS PROHIBITED FOR SALE IN ARTIST ALLEY
· Any item with “traced” official art, ‘photoshopped’ official art, or trade-marked symbols, or logos.
· Craft items with ‘official art’ as more than 50% of the item
· Bootleg or commercially-produced official products
· 2nd or 3rd party art sales are not permitted; artists must sell their own artwork and be present at the convention.
· No regular, commercial or home made food, snacks, or beverages may be sold. Artists may use individually wrapped candy or confections as give aways.
· Props that are replicas of existing licensed merchandise
· Used or new commercially available or licensed items.
Click here to apply for Artist Alley
Complete the application form to be considered as an Exhibitor/Vendor for London Comic Con
Basic rate is $450.00 for a Standard Vendor/Exhibitor space which includes: 10'x10' booth space and 2 vendor passes.
Corner booth selection and multiple booth selection will be available for purchase upon acceptance into the show.
Additional tables and vendor passes can be ordered when completing your booth payment.
Click here to apply for Exhibitor/Vendor
Reserve your booth space at London Comic Con.
Vendor/Exhibitor space includes: 10'x10' booth space & 2 vendor passes for a single booth (4 vendor passes included with purchase of 2-3 booths, 6 passes included for 4 or more booth spaces)
Corner Booth: Includes same as Exhibitor/Vendor booth and You will be placed at the end of an aisle with the ability to sell from two sides. (No back drop provided on corner booth)
Artist Alley space includes: 6'x5' space with a 6' skirted table, 2 padded chairs and 1 vendor pass
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Only Credit Card is accepted through our online portal.
To pay via cheque, email transfer or PayPal complete the application here: https://register.growtix.com/space_applications/index/London_Comic_Con_2019
Upon completing the application a representative will be in touch to complete your order.
Additional items can be ordered when your purchase your booth space. You can add these items when you order your booth or you can log back into your account at any time to add additional items.
You will be sent a separate purchase link to add to your order.
Rates will be as follows:
Additional Vendor Passes: $25 each
Skirted 8' Table & 2 padded chairs combo price: $35
Skirted 6' Table & 2 padded chairs combo price: $30
Additional bare 8' tables: $18 each
Hydro Outlet (15 amp) = $125 each
Wired Internet Connection: $175 each
Taxes and processing fee will be added to posted rates.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Exhibitor agrees to pay the London Comic Con the sum stated on the order of this booth, for the rights hereby licensed to the Exhibitor. CANCELLATION OF THIS CONTRACT FOR ANY REASON WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF ALL MONIES PAID.
To permit the Exhibitor, for the occupancy period below, to use and occupy the assigned booth location(s) outlined as follows, for the purpose of participating in:
London Comic Con
Event Days: October 5 & 6, 2019
Occupancy Period: October 4, 5 & 6, 2019
2. The London Comic Con and Exhibitor agree to the following terms and conditions and further agree that this Booth Rental Agreement applies specifically for the event date and occupancy period outlined in clause 1.(a) of this Booth Rental Agreement. For greater clarification, the Exhibitor acknowledges and agrees that this Booth Rental Agreement does not bind or obligate the London Comic Con In any way for any dates, period or year that is outside the terms of this agreement, and that this Booth Rental Agreement replaces any previously signed Booth Rental Agreement(s) between the London Comic Con and the Exhibitor.
3. The Exhibitor hereby covenants to have the exhibit complete and in the space contracted for showing no later than October 4th at 8:00pm and leave the exhibit in place until the official closing of the event on October 6 at 5:00pm. All exhibits must be open to the public and in charge with a competent attendant during all hours the event is open.
4. The Exhibitor listed on this agreement shall be the only one utilizing the booth space contracted for the duration of the event. Space may not be shared with another exhibitor, nor sub-let or resold under any circumstance.
5. The Exhibitor agrees to present a fully finished a professional booth space. ALL TABLES MUST BE SKIRTED (no bare tables, they look cheap and tacky!), No display of profane imagery or words, your area kept clean at all times.
6. NO shipments will be accepted prior to October 2nd, venue paperwork must be completed prior to sending shipment, holding charges may apply
7. Restocking: One hour prior to show open on Sat and Sunday, carry in items only.
8. The Convention Centre does not offer storage during the show. Any exhibitors requiring this service must remove all crates from the show floor and store them offsite or make the necessary arrangements through an independent party.
9. Draws: Upon approval, the Exhibitor agrees all ballot information is strictly confidential and will not be sold, loaned, rented, or given to any other individual or organization for any purpose, whatsoever.
10. Any and all admission tickets purchased cannot be resold and are non-refundable.
11. The Exhibitor warrants that nothing displayed, sold, or done by Exhibitor will be in violation of any trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property right, Exhibitor agrees to indemnify the London Comic Con and save them harmless against all claims or demands by and liability to any party or parties, and all expenses and costs, including legal costs on a solicitor and client basis, that may be incurred at any time that the Exhibitor is or may be in breach of this warranty, the London Comic Con without limiting its other rights and remedies, may without warning or prior notice close the Exhibitor’s booth, eject the Exhibitor from the grounds, and retain all proceeds of the Exhibitor’s sales of any and all products as security for the performance of the foregoing agreement to indemnify.
12. There is no exclusivity to anyone however as show organizers we keep the best interests in mind for our exhibitors and do our best to not over saturate any particular item.
13. The London Comic Con shall not be obliged to accept any contract and shall have the right to cancel any contract without refund on violation of any rule, regulation or term of this contract. The decision of the removal of an unqualified product or breach of rules, or the entire booth, or decisions on booth allocation and set-ups shall be at the sole discretion of Show Management.
14. The London Comic Con shall not be bound by this agreement until executed by a duly authorized representative of The London Comic Con.
15. Any exhibit(s) not removed from the building or the grounds by the end of the specified move out deadline, will be charged a “late fee” $100.00 per day, plus taxes. The London Comic Con cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses incurred by The Exhibitor from failure to remove the exhibit by the move out deadline.
16. The Exhibitor agrees that none of the rights or authorities contracted for herein may be transferred to any other person(s) or entity(s) whatsoever without the expressed written consent of the Show Organizers.
17. The London Comic Con and London Convention Centre acknowledges and accepts that they are committed to providing a Healthy and Safe work environment for its employees and for those who contract work or participate in activities on the property or in their facilities. This commitment applies to this contract. The Exhibitor shall abide by the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations and any work guidelines provided by the London Convention Centre. or any other Authority and agree that the employees of both the London Convention Centre and/or The London Comic Con may intervene at any time to insure adherence to such regulations and guidelines.
18. The Exhibitor acknowledges that booth space is not secured until full payment is received by London Comic Con.
19. Booth locations will be assigned by the Show and are subject to change at the discretion of the organizers