Apply to join the Shock Stock exhibitor family! Shock Stock is notorious for being the most intimate and intense show around... possibly in the entire world ! The truest of horror fans flock to the Ramada from across North America to unload their tax returns on YOUR crazy wares.
Shock Stock Exhibitor packages are the best value around as well, since they now come in various price points and sizes to fit your needs and budget. Also, exhibitors can purchase up to 2 rooms at the Ramada at a special discounted rate! PARK 'N FLY, BABY! No morning commute, just wake up and walk down the hall, get some breakfast, and head to the show....
Please note that we screen applications thoroughly and we limit the number of similar vendors so APPLY NOW !
Vendor booth rates vary depending on the booth size selected. We have 10x10 spaces, 8x8 spaces and 8' table locations.
Hotel room is also purchased at time of selecting booth space with Vendors receiving the best rate.
Do you want to be part of Shock Stock as a special guest? Are you a horror icon, celebrity, artist, or other media personality? Shock Stock now has an easy way to get your info directly into the hands of the decision makers and streamline the guest booking process.
Celebrity agents, feel free to submit your client lists through this easy to use contact form.
All approved guest applicants are provided with a complimentary table for signings or selling wares, for between 1 - 3 convention days, depending on availability.
*Select approved guests will be also compensated for travel and hotel accomodations and receive a per diem of CAD $60.
Click here to apply for 2. ) Guest / Artist / Celebrity Agent Application
Nine years of renegades, toe-crackin, and heavy on the spaghetti guts! It's Shock Stock time again!!
As an Exhibitor at Shock Stock , reach a captive and dedicated audience with your wares on their want list and your potential revenue in their pockets ! Horror vendors love this show! From art to authors; from VHS and poster dealers to film makers selling their new releases; this show is a hub of like minded individuals.
Guarantee your involvement by purchasing your booth space today!
Booth spaces vary in price based on size.
View the Exhibit Space Map for the location of the specific sizes of exhibit space available.
SET-UP TIME: Friday April 26th – 8am - 3pm
SHOW FLOOR HOURS: Friday April 26th – 4pm - 9pm
Saturday April 27th - 11am - 8pm
Sunday April 28th - 11am -5pm
1. Dealers display will not extend beyond the boundaries of the space that is paid for and provided, or into the
aisle ways in front of their tables. Ramada has agreed not to charge for electricity. If needed, please bring your own
extension cords as you may not necessarily be placed near an outlet.
2. Dealer agrees to keep their area clean and is responsible for any damage they may cause to the venue. No
staples, tacks, or nails are permitted to hang items on walls or ceilings. A charge of $25 will be levied for
3. Dealer will not sublet space to another dealer.
4. GRIMBROTHERS Entertainment accepts no responsibility for any merchandise sold at the show.
Responsibility for the merchandise and the legalities of selling, and/or necessary rights required to sell any
merchandise rests solely in the hands of the dealer doing the selling. Adult and/or pornographic material
should be discretely displayed and/or kept behind the table. No food or food items may be sold at the
convention without permission from Ramada Inn London. Please submit food sales proposal in writing
prior to dealer application.
5. Dealer agrees not to break down their table/display before the conclusion of the show without permission of
6. There will be no smoking in the dealer area and all dealers must comply with Provincial smoking, fire and
7. Dealer is responsible for all taxes and licenses required by the province of Ontario.
8. Show promoters and/or Ramada Inn London will not be held responsible for any injury to any show
dealers, or any loss or damage to any exhibitor's property from any cause whatsoever while that property is
in transit to/from/while at Ramada Inn. Exhibitor room is locked after regular convention hours are over but
Grimbrothers Entertainment and Ramada Inn London are not to be held responsible for theft or damage of
9. The dealer realizes that guests and events scheduled are subject to last minute changes or cancellation.
Dealer or Exhibitor understands that once dealer space is paid for, no money or credit will be issued or
refunded even if the dealer is unable to attend the show.
10. Dealer understands that ALL tables will be assigned on a first paid, first placed basis. In other words: if you
want wall space, you will have to pay early for it. Don't expect prime location if you pay for your space
close to the actual show date.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AS STATED ABOVE.