Interested in Exhibiting or joining Wintercon 2019 as a Partner?
Welcome to the 6th annual Wintercon Expo! On November 22-24 thousands of fans will make their way to the Largest Sci-Fi Convention in the NY area!
We are pleased to present you with our new Exhibitor Online Form which contains all the information you will need to secure your Wintercon Exhibit Space successfully.
This is going to be our LARGEST Wintercon yet. The response has been great so far and we are looking forward to your participation.
We look forward to a great event. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
What do exhibitors receive?
• Two Exhibitor passes per paid booth. Each pass admits one person and includes roof parking. Additional admission passes can be purchased at the entrance.
• Listing in the Official Program, published by WINTERCON, and on WINTERCON’s official website, including the Interactive Trade Show maps.
• Listing on the WINTERCON social media outlets.
• Each Booth is Approximately 8’x10’ with a carpeted floor.
• 2 8.5‘ tables (Islands) or 1 6’ table (wall spaces) and 2 chairs per booth
The Hilton JFK is the preferred WINTERCON Hotel.
144-02 135th Ave, Jamaica, NY 11436
Rooms can be booked under the “WINTERCON” rate.
Set up Hours:
General Exhibitor Set-up begins on Friday Nov 22nd between the hours of 10am and 5pm. Saturday set-up (Artist Alley only) hours are from 8:00am to 9:00am.
(Booths vacant after 8pm on Friday are considered abandoned and are subject to being filled by companies on a last-minute waiting list)
1. Exhibitor agrees to provide full payment upon completion of order. No refunds will be given within 60 days prior to the event. Any requests for refunds must be made in writing.
2. Winter Con agrees to provide both space as specified above baring any acts of nature or other incidents making facility or location unusable.
3. Exhibitor agrees that Winter Con staff, volunteers, agents, or associates shall not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items, goods, etc. The security of your display and its contents reside with you the exhibitor.
4. Booth assignments are at the full discretion of the Winter Con staff. Exhibitor agrees to keep booth area clean and safe at all times. Exhibitor will be responsible for any damage to the facilities noted at exhibitor’s booth or surroundings.
5. Exhibitors booths can not be sublet or sold in whole or in part. To do so violates this agreement and shall give cause for the removal of exhibitor with no refund.
6. No exhibit may block or interfere with other exhibits.
7. Exhibitor agrees to remain set up during all exhibit hours. No early breakdown of exhibits are allowed without the prior consent of the show promoters.
8. Exhibitors must stay within the boundaries of their exhibit space.
9. Exhibitor agrees that all merchandise for sale is legal and licensed.
10. Absolutely no gambling games or games of chance are permitted at the event. If you are found with these type of activities in your booth, you will be immediately removed from the convention and WILL NOT be refunded your Exhibitor fees.
11. Exhibitor agrees not to damage tables, wall, etc. with any attachments. Damage caused by the exhibitor is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.