Exhibit Space Applications
Exhibit Space Details
Thank you for your interest in participating in Mobicon’s Mobile Comic Con 2018 as an Exhibitor: Vendor, Independent Publisher, Developer, Crafts Person, Artist, Writer or Filmmaker.
Mobicon's Mobile Comic Con is a 3-day event and will take place in downtown Mobile, AL at the Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel May 25th – 27th, 2018. With sustained growth to over 1,500 attendees for our 2017 event we are expecting even more for 2018!
Artist Alley (6x6): $125
Vendor Hall (8x8): $150
Vendor Hall (10x10): $200
Additional Badge: $35
Internet Access: $30
*** PURCHASE NOTES ***
a) Each initial table purchase comes with 1 table, 2 chairs, 2 vendor passes, and electrical hookup access.
b) Each additional table purchase will give an additional table, chair, and vendor pass.
c) Additional add-ons are available such as: additional badges and internet access .
Exhibitor’s Hours for Move in:
Thursday, May 24, 2018: 10:00pm - 12:00am
Friday, May 25, 2018: 8:00am – 11:00am
Exhibitor’s Hours for Exhibition:
Friday, May 25, 2017: 12:00pm - 7:30pm
Saturday, May 26, 2017: 9:30am - 7:00pm
Sunday, May 27, 2017: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Exhibitor’s Hours for Move Out:
Sunday – May 27, 2017: - 5:00pm- 7:00pm
Exhibitors can start set up Thursday night, between the hours of 10:00pm – 12:00am or Friday 8:00am – 11:00am. Vendors are asked to use the Fathoms Side Street Cafe for loading, leaving the front of the hotel available for guests. On the Friday of the convention the merchant room will open to the public promptly at 12:00 pm, all booths must be setup prior to opening. Merchants will be allowed admittance into the Merchant Room at 9:15 am on Saturday and Sunday, no sooner. Merchant Room must be cleared of all individuals 15 minutes after Merchant Room closing each convention day.
If you have questions you can e-mail our Merchant Room Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at (251) 298-7566.
Exhibit Space Terms and Conditions and Disclaimers
1. Booths must remain intact and manned throughout the hours of the convention and may not be dismantled prior to the closing of the convention. Mobicon's Mobile Comic Con will not be held responsible for any issues arising from an unmanned booth during show hours. If you break down your space prior to the end of the show without express permission from the Merchant Room Director you will be banned from setting up at future shows. Attendees have paid for the ability to shop with and expect them to be set up during show hours. By breaking down early you are doing both the attendees and the show a disservice. If you cannot stay until the end of the show, please do not set up.
2. Exhibitors must comply with all local, state and federal laws, and will not hold management liable for any breaches, losses, or damage to themselves or their property. All exhibitors agree to hold blameless Mobicon's Mobile Comic Con and all Mobicon's Mobile Comic Con staff members and workers against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss or theft due to said exhibitor’s participation in Mobicon's Mobile Comic Con. Mobicon's Mobile Comic Con agrees to pay for overnight security in the main exhibit hall. Exhibitor is responsible for their own security during show hours.
3. In addition, all exhibitor’s acknowledge that Mobicon's Mobile Comic Con and all Mobicon's Mobile Comic Con staff members, workers, employees and agents, will NOT provide or maintain insurance coverage for exhibitor’s persons or property, and it is their sole responsibility to obtain insurance covering loss.
4. Mobicon's Mobile Comic Con in no way endorses any exhibitor's merchandise, exhibits, views, beliefs, or actions. All exhibitors are deemed to be their own business/entity and in no way reflect the views, beliefs, intentions and/or direction of Mobicon's Mobile Comic Con. Exhibitors do not represent Mobicon's Mobile Comic Con in any way.
5. All merchandise bought or sold at the Mobicon's Mobile Comic Con is done strictly between exhibitors and attendees/buyers, Mobicon's Mobile Comic Con is not party to or responsible in any way for any transactions made between said parties.
6. All weapons must be behind merchant at all times. No Exceptions. No chemical, electronic, or projectile weapons may be displayed outside of box. All weapons must be peace-bound upon sale. If a peace-binding is not available, merchant must ask a member of Mobicon security to escort buyer to room or vehicle to remove dangerous weapons from public area.
7. No outside food vendors are allowed. The Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel has an exclusive on food sales.
8. All adult materials must be either behind the table or, if displayed on a table or display rack bagged or covered so that minors may not open it. Any adult material containing nudity must be covered in accordance with local and state laws. Exhibitors agree not to sell any adult materials to minors. Violating this rule is cause for immediate dismissal from the show with no refund, and being banned from any future events hosted by the shows management.
9. No Live Animals. Exhibitors may not engage in the sale of living animals at the event.
10. No items may be attached to the wall. All displays must be freestanding and must not obstruct aisles. If additional floor space is needed you may remove one of your merchant tables or buy additional space for display purposes.
11. Advertising of non-sanctioned events that occur at the same time as the convention is prohibited.
12. Nudity is NOT allowed in the convention areas under any circumstances.
13. No Bingo, Lottery type gaming (or gambling of any sort) is allowed.
14. State tax is the responsibility of the exhibitors to collect according to state laws.
15. No one without an Exhibitor’s Badge is allowed be behind an Exhibitor’s table.
16. No Subletting without prior written notification and approval from the Merchant Room Director.
17. No exhibit may block or interfere with other exhibits or with the aisle space. Any damage caused to the building or its furnishings by the Exhibitor are the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor.
18. Abandoned Property: Any property not removed from the exhibitor hall that has not been claimed within forty-eight (48) hours following the end of the event will be considered abandoned by the Exhibitor.
19. All sales are final. No refunds.
20. Mobicon's Mobile Comic Con reserves the right to change, amend, and add to the rules and regulations of the show at any time. In the event that you new rules are added that prevent you from selling your core product, you will be notified and refunded in full.
Violation of the above Rules may result in loss of merchant privileges and/or Membership. No refund will be issued, and invitations for future events will be revoked.