Thank you for your interest in Exhibiting at The Great Philadelphia Comic Con! April 27-29th 2018 At the moment we are only accepting WAITLIST applications for Artist and Creator Alley.
Thank you for your interest in Exhibiting at The Great Philadelphia Comic Con! April 27-29th 2018
Setup will be on Thursday April 26th from 3PM-9PM and Friday April 27th from 6:30AM-2PM. Load-in will occur through roll-up doors primarily with pallet and forklift available on an as-available basis, as well as assistance. If you require the Loading Dock, you must contact to schedule the specific time, or for Drayage services please contact:
Paul's Transfer Co.
340 Anderson St.
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
Thank you for your interest in setting up as an Exhibitor, Vendor, Independent Publisher, Developer, Crafts Person, Artist, Writer or Filmmaker at The Great Philadelphia Comic Con! 2017 event which will take place April 27-29, 2018.
All Exhibitors, Vendors, Artists, etc… will be located in Hall A of The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center.
Artists, Writers, Filmmakers, and Indie Publishers are encouraged to submit a 858px wide by 460px tall banner for the website to promote their appearance. Banners may be emailed to Carla@GreatConventions.com and should represent the work that that will be on display at the convention. Please email us the banner as soon as possible, so we can give you the best possible promotion.
Our Exhibition Room Hours will be:
FRIDAY 3:00pm – 8:00pm
SATURDAY 10:00am – 8:00pm
SUNDAY: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Assignment of space will be by show management and you will be contacted by show management about load-in times and location. We will try to accommodate as many special requests as possible but cannot guarantee where you will be located. All badges must be picked up at the show and will not be mailed prior to the event.
Electrical service is available from the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center. Please remember to order in a timely manner if you wish to receive the early incentive rates.
Please email Dealers@PhiladelphiaComicCon.com or call 908-454-8394 for additional assistance.
EXHIBITOR & VENDOR BOOTHS
10x10 STANDARD INLINE PIPE & DRAPE BOOTH: $575 (Discounted Early Bird Rate)
10x10 CORNER PIPE & DRAPE BOOTH: $675 (Discounted Early Bird Rate)
Exhibitor and Vendor Booths are 10′ X 10′ pipe and draped areas. Each booth comes with exhibitor badges (3 badges for 1 booth, 5 badges for 2 booths, 6 badges for 3 booths, and one badge for each additional booth purchased), one eight foot table, two chairs, a small company sign, and a small garbage can. Corner Booths come with an additional six foot table for the 2nd face out. Additional tables are available from the decorator for a fee, or you may bring your own. Electricity is available for order from the convention center for a fee. Additional exhibitor badges are $45. Badges are non-transferable. Please note that by purchasing exhibitor space at The Great Philadelphia Comic Con! you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below. There is a 50% deposit required to hold space, with 100% balance due by 3/1/18. Any booth reservations not paid in full by 3/1/18 will be cancelled and reservation lost. In the event of booth cancellation, exhibitor will need to re-apply for space based on availability. All booth reservations made after 3/1/18 require payment in full. No deposits will be accepted after 2/1/18.
Artist Alley is the area of the show designed for established and upcoming artists, writers, filmmakers, and cosplayers. Artist spaces are approx. 6 foot wide by 6 foot deep and come with with (1) 6 foot long table, 2 chairs and 2 Badges. These tables are placed directly next to each other in a row. Only one space may be purchased per artist. If you need more than one space, we suggest you upgrade to an Exhibitor or Premium Artist Booth. These spaces are reserved for aspiring artists who are selling/promoting their own personal work and MAY NOT be used to sell other merchandise not created by the artist. ARTISTS who wish to be promoted on our website, please create a 858px wide x 460px tall banner featuring your artwork and send to Carla@greatconventions.com. We will be more than happy to add your image (pending approval) to promote you as an Artist, but we do not have the ability to create images for every Artist in Artist Alley. That’s where your Artistic skill comes in. As well, please provide a brief bio (1-3 paragraphs) and website link.
`All purchasers must complete and return the Application, and agree to the Terms and Conditions found therein and below.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS YOU AGREE TO BY PURCHASING SPACE AT THE GREAT PHILADELPHIA COMIC CON!
1. Booths must remain intact and manned throughout the hours of the convention and may not be dismantled prior to the closing of the convention. THE GREAT PHILADELPHIA COMIC CON! will not be held responsible for any issues arising from an unmanned booth during show hours. The loading dock will not be open for breakdown prior to the close of the exhibition room. If you break down your space prior to the end of the show you will be banned from setting up at future shows. Attendees have paid for the ability to shop with Vendors and Exhibitors and expect them to be set up during show hours. By breaking down early you are doing both the attendees and the show a disservice. The shows management takes this very seriously. It is unfair to attendees, the show and other vendors to break down early. If you cannot stay until the end of the show, please do not set up.
2. Exhibitors must comply with all local, state and federal laws, and will not hold management liable for any breaches, losses, or damage to themselves or their property. All exhibitors agree to hold blameless GREAT CONVENTIONS LLC and all THE GREAT PHILADELPHIA COMIC CON! staff members and workers against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss or theft due to said exhibitors participation in THE GREAT PHILADELPHIA COMIC CON!. THE GREAT PHILADELPHIA COMIC CON! agrees to pay for overnight security in the main exhibit hall. Exhibitor is responsible for their own security during show hours.
3. In addition, all vendors/exhibitors/artists acknowledge that Great Conventions, LLC. and THE GREAT PHILADELPHIA COMIC CON! staff members, workers, employees and agents, will NOT provide or maintain insurance coverage for vendors/exhibitors persons or property, and it is their sole responsibility to obtain insurance covering loss.
4. THE GREAT PHILADELPHIA COMIC CON! in no way endorses any artists/vendors/exhibitor's merchandise, exhibits, views, beliefs, or actions. All artists/vendors/exhibitors are deemed to be their own business/entity and in no way reflect the views, beliefs, intentions and/or direction of Great Conventions, LLC or The Great Philadelphia Comic Con! . Artists/vendors/exhibitors do not represent THE GREAT PHILADELPHIA COMIC CON! in any way.
5. All merchandise bought or sold at the THE GREAT PHILADELPHIA COMIC CON! is done strictly between artists/vendors/exhibitors and attendees/buyers, THE GREAT PHILADELPHIA COMIC CON! is not party to or responsible in any way for any transactions made between said parties.
6. No Bootleg DVD’s or CD’s. Representatives from various studios will be at the convention. Anyone selling unauthorized merchandise that infringes upon their copyright or licensing agreements (or any other studios) will be asked to leave the show. No refunds will be given if you break this rule and are asked to leave.
7. No outside food vendors are allowed. The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center has an exclusive on food sales. This applies to Food Trucks on Expo Center property.
10. All adult materials must be either behind the table or, if displayed on a table or display rack bagged or covered so that minors may not open it. Any adult material containing nudity must be covered in accordance with local and state laws. Artists/Exhibitors agree not to sell any adult materials to minors. Violating this rule is cause for immediate dismissal from the show with no refund, and being banned from any future events hosted by the shows management.
11. No Live Animals. Exhibitors may not engage in the sale of living animals at the event.
12. Nudity is NOT allowed in the convention center under any circumstances.
13. No Bingo, Lottery type gaming (or gambling of any sort) is allowed.
14. State tax is the responsibility of the artist/vendor to collect according to state laws.
15. No exhibit may block or interfere with other exhibits or with the aisle space. Any damage caused to the building or its furnishings by the Artist/Exhibitor are the sole responsibility of the Artist/Exhibitor.
16. Should you (the exhibitor) find that you are not able to attend THE GREAT PHILADELPHIA COMIC CON! and have already paid for your space, the policy is as follows: A refund will be given - minus a $150 cancellation fee for Exhibitor Booths prior to 1/1/18, and $50 for Artist Tables prior to 1/1/18. Between 1/1/18 and 3/1/18 a refund will be given minus a $250 cancellation fee for Exhibitor Booths and $75 for Artist Tables. After 3/1/17 a refund will be given minus a $350 cancellation fee for Exhibitor Booths and $100 for Artist Tables. After 4/1/18 no refunds will be given, but a partial credit toward a future event hosted by the shows management may be given on a case by case decision.
17. Abandoned Property: Any property not removed from the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center that has not been claimed within Twenty-Four (24) hours following the end of the event will be considered abandoned by the Exhibitor.
18. THE GREAT PHILADELPHIA COMIC CON! reserves the right to change, amend, and add to the rules and regulations of the show at any time. In the event that you new rules are added that prevent you from selling your core product, you will be notified and refunded in full.
For questions about vendor space, placement and availability, contact Jason@PhiladelphiaComicCon.com.
All mail should be addressed to:
Great Conventions, LLC
340 Anderson St.
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865