Anime Ohio 2019 Waiting List Application Details
The application page is for those wishing to be placed on the Waiting List for Exhibitors, Creators, and Crafters for Anime Ohio 2019.
Prospective exhibitors can join the Waiting List https://register.growtix.com/space_applications/apply/Anime_Ohio_2019/b9a852e5-696e-43a2-9f1b-db2e98f1c21ahere!
Building off the success of the inaugural Anime Ohio in 2018, the event returns to continue celebrating Anime fandom to the fans and exhibitors of the Greater Cincinnati area!
Company Name is the name that your space will appear listed in Anime Ohio 2019 app and on the floor map. You must fill out that registration space.
Space includes - You get one 8ft table, 2 chairs and 2 exhibitors badges. Regardless if you are an artist or retailer, every exhibitor receive the same setup within the convention center.
Exhibitor Setup Hours:
Friday, June 28, 2019 4:00PM - 9:00PM and Saturday, June 29, 2019 7:00AM - 9:00AM
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer
- The Anime Ohio has created a family and fan friendly atmosphere. We seek to create a show for people of all ages and to make the entire event worth their while. Therefore: No nudity, X-rated or pornographic material is to be displayed.
- Passes supplied to or sold to the purchaser of this space are to be used by the exhibitor only. Passes may not be sold or given to anyone that is not to be in the exhibit space.
- Exhibitors are required to be set-up by start of the event. If you do not show up by start of the event you forfeit your space. No refund will be given and we are then authorized to resell your space.
- Refunds will not be issued for any cancellation of a space that occurs after May 17, 2019.
- Exhibitors are to keep all setup and merchandise in place until the show has concluded at 7pm on Saturday. Booths and tables are not to be torn down and/or packed while the show is in progress.
- To the extent permitted by law, you the exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Anime Ohio and its owner(s), its/their officers, directors, agents, volunteers and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, liens, judgments, damages, losses and expenses including reasonable legal fees and costs arising in whole or in part and in any manner from acts, omissions, breach or default of the Anime Ohio, in connection with performance of any work by the Anime Ohio, its officers, directors, agents, employees and subcontractors.
- The venue has an exclusive contract to handle food and beverage. No food and beverage may be brought into the facility.
Note: Electric hookup has to be reserved through the Sharonville Convention Center.
Note: Additional tables and chairs maybe reserved through the decorator or Exhibitor can provide their own.
Note: Internet and wi-fi access has to be reserved through the Sharonville Convention Center.